Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ms Sonia RaulYour feedback matters!
Mere upper lips pe hair hai ye kaise khatam honge aur ye kis karan hai mujhe bahot embarrassing feel hoti hai. please suggests me some solution.
I am a 30 yr male having skin irritation. It has been diagnosed as mostly being Urticaria. Only medication that has worked is Betnesol Forte (2tabs a day) and Terbest 250mg (1tab a day). And, Halovate F for healing rashes. Small non-puss fistulas appear and Itching begins as I stop medication for even a day. Have been taking mediation for over 2.5 yrs now.
As in childhood of my life, My skin tone was white but NW it changes to black. What should I do to get my own skin tone colour?
I am 30 year old, I am facing problem of hair fall for 2 years. I am unable to stop. Can you suggest the solution ?
I have hair fall problem along with the problem of my hairs growing slowly. I guess this is not a heredity problem because only my grandfathers have less hairs but none of my parents. Can this be because of masturbation (once everyday with some gaps)(I guess weekly 4-5 times). Please tell me which oil I should be using for my hairs. Is combined oil good or any other oil? Also does my masturbation rate affect my sperm fertility? And also I want to know about DHT (means how it may come and its effects)
I need treatment for hair loss and searching for best doctors for hair transplant in bangalore. Please help me.
Sir, I am 21 years old. I am suffering from hair loss from three years and I had done masturbation 70 times in the age of 18 and 19 years old and then gradually decrease the masturbation. Now I had done masturbation 1 time in two weeks. So, any problem in future in sex with my partner and also my penis is light to curved now. Is sperm count is decreased due to masturbation and what can I do now?
He is very sad due to the pimples were grown up on his face he used many creams BT it would not helpful and now his pimples and spots changed to red can you please suggest something.
I am a brown complexion person. Is it possible to have fair look than previous without any side effect. you can suggest me home remedies but no side effect.
How to increase eyesight. How to gain weight. How to take good diet. How to be healthy. How to avoid pimple?
I am 17 years old .My skin is prone to pimples and acne ,sometimes painful too. Soon it breaks and heals leaving a black mark. What should I do? I have oily skin.
I have urticaria since 8 years. And I've got so much dandruff now. Eczema is what many doctors said. I've tried all sorts of things. Kindly tell me the solution for it.
Sir I have problem of hair whitening and hair loss I want 2 know weather this problem is permanent or can be avoided bcoz I have heard that whitening of hair is permanent.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage.