Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ms.Princy AntonyYour feedback matters!
I have yellow teeth, I need to clean my teeth and I want white teeth please tell me remedies to cure it?
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Hi, I am 24 years old male who want to build muscle mass and tone my body (lean). I researched and was also said that to build I will have take supplements like whey protein, creatine, testosterone supplements. I need advice on 1.what kind of supplements should I go with? 2.what are the factors to be considered while buying and taking it? 3. If not, please state the reasons.
Sometimes I have pain in half portion of my head at that time I have to grab painkiller Some Dr. Says that it is a symptoms of migraine effect stay away from hot weather.what to do
I am a 56 year old diabetic having burning unbrabul at my place continuous since two months. Please advise a genuine Doctor for treatment please.
Severe hair fall problem. I do have a slight dandruff problem but the hair fall rate with its respect is huge. I tried numerous anti dandruff shampoo. Some of them are -scalpe anti dandruff -dr. Reddy's anti dandruff - K2Z anti dandruff These gave a temporary relief to dandruff problem but not to hair fall. And some lotions prescribed by doctors even increased my hair fall. My hair density has become very very less. I don't mind dandruff but I need a permanent solution to hair fall and to its growth. A dense growth.
What could be the causes of dark circles under my eyes. I do not drink I do not smoke I am vegetarian I do sleep for 7 hours regularly. I do not have specs. No number. Fine eyes. Can you help?
My name is akshay my age is 20 my problem is lower weight I want to increase a weight I am also full vegetarian so help to advice me.
I have a masturbation problem whenever I am in anger mood after that I am automatically in mood of sex why so?
- Increase the intake of fluids to clear the congestion, try ginger tea turmeric milk or hot water
- Gargle with salt water
- Place a hot pack on your sinus for 30 seconds
- Try honey- iron syrup to kick that nasty cold
- Apply some balm on your chest nose and head