Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Sir I am 24 years old, my lips are black due to smoking now I quite before 2 month but lips are still black.
Hi, I have lost lots of my hairs. Can any one please guide me how to control my hair loose? Please help.
I am 19 years old girl going to college. I m suffering from huge hair fall and dandruff. My skin is oily. If I apply oil in my hairs then my face will be full of pimples. And I have dandruff like flakes and its itching also. I have tried many things but not cured so please tell me what to do?
Hai all, my husband is having fat in his thighs, so wanted to cut off the fat, suggest me to get rid of it and he is also having warts around his neck area usually we call it as body tags need remedy for warts also please suggest the useful tips.
I am having good volume of hair on back of my head whereas in front and on top of my head hair is comparatively less that means not thick. What should I do for it.
Sir my friend having hair problem. In the early age only he lost lot of his hair on the top of the head and scalp was clearly seen with few hairs. Sir /madam please suggest me what r the treatments and causes for this pre matured baldness. Is it related to hormones imbalance?
My Son age is 17 years. I observed that white hair ( greying of hair) had just started. Could you please suggest remedy. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old I am losing my hair I had pus pimples in my scalp last 1 month but nw my scalp is clear can apply onion juice does it works for hair growth.
My face has darkened due to swimming in water park and direct sun their. How can I get my color back?
I have acne from almost last 2 years, what can I do to cure this problem. I haven't tried any medication yet.
I am 22 male India. Almost my 1/3rd hairs have gone black to white. Which hair color should I use on my hair? Brand? Availability. What should I do?
Hi this is shalini from bangalore 35 years been straightening my hair for the past 3 years. And now my hair has become very dry and frizzy. I am using toni and guy shampoo. So please do suggest any good shampoo for my dry and frizzy hair. So that I get good healthy nd lustrous hair. Thank you.
good morning sir/madam I want to ask a question according to hair falls please tell me about solutions of hair falls
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.