Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Jinal ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. ,I'm 19 tr old .I'm a b.tech student in mechanical engineering. Actually I have an weight problem. I want to increase my weight. My height 5'6" once I go in Indian air force. I selected bt for low weight. I was rejected. Now my weight 51 kg. I have some depression, stress problem. I'm eating properly with time bt my weight can't grow. Sir pls suggest me to increase my weight .i have an one bad habit but I can't changed it. I'm too much masturbation. See porn .i want to control but no way to control this .pls suggest me sir. Every time just one thought. Want to sex want to sex .watching porn. Pls sir pls suggest me.
I am 39....recently. ..I got diabetic fasting was 380...after meal 450 I started. ..excises. .running 8 kilometers every day...now its fasting is 90 and after meal is 160 Is possible that dibetic can clear fully from the roots. ..If possible Pl suggest me ..A good doctor or any suggestions thank u
I have a desk job and from last 2 years my weight is decreasing rapidly so what type of diet can I take?
I am very slim from childhood and I want to be make up my health to look good. What should I do to make my health.
Hello Doctor, I want to loose weight and for I need your advice regarding my diet. I start my day with a glass of tea which has green tea, guava leaves, lemon grass, tulsi leaves all boiled together mixed with lemon juice and honey. After an hour, Then I have an apple with 5 soaked almonds and 1 anjeer. After an hour, I have breakfast which constitutes of sooji upma/ poha/ sevai upma etc. After 2 hrs I have 2-3 types of fruits one each. Then after 2 hrs I have a glass of mixed vegetables juice. After 2 hrs I have some fruits and then at 7-7: 30 pm I have my dinner which constitutes of 2 roti, any dry vegetable, a bowl of daal and an onion. Please let me know whether I need to change my diet plan. Thanks in advance.
There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. However, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied. If you don?t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on these plans quick.
Simply lose fat, We all know you can't spot reduce fat but cleaning up your diet and achieve it with a balance of cardio and weight training which should be include exercise to keep your workout varied and ensure you must can also do it at home.
Three of the most common questions regular guys have about weight loss:
1. How fast is too fast to lose weight?
2. How should I eat or exercise when I?m trying to build some muscle and also lose some fat?
3. Should I eat more than 1,200 calories to avoid ?starvation mode? problems?
Once you have made the decision to lose weight, set some realistic and achievable goals that you can follow. Aim setting will help you to take action and by taken action you'll start to see some weight lose result and improvement.
Pure Water, on the other hand, has zero calories and carbs and little to no sodium, making it the perfect slim-down drink. And strangely, it actually helps flush out excess water weight as well as jump-starts your metabolism. If it's just too boring, add lemon wedges or mint leaves. To go a step further, instead of replacing them with healthier yet still bloat-triggering whole-grain bread products, substitute vegetables for the week. This way, a chicken sandwich becomes chicken salad, and chips and dip turn into carrots and dip. The complex carbs from vegetables are digested more slowly, so you remain full longer. And because veggies are mostly water, they also help flush out excess water weight.
Eat Salmon for Lunch It's packed with nutrients that build muscle tone and give your skin a healthy glow. Some nutritionists claim that consuming a portion (doesn't matter how it's cooked) may immediately make your face look a bit more contoured.
Here are some tips to Diet :
1. Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Get tempting foods out of your home.
4. Stay busy -- you don't want to eat just because you're bored.
5. Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table.
6. Don't skip meals.
7. Do physical exercise in morning
8. Keep smiles and be happy
If you are desperately trying to squeeze in workouts and avoid your favorite high-calorie treats, it can seem like there's nothing pain-free about it. Yet while eating healthier and slipping in exercise does take some work , it really doesn't have to require heroic effort. Making just a few simple lifestyle changes can pack a big weight loss punch over time
Kya subah ke time kaccha lasun khali pet me khane se heart attack ka problem ho sakta he kya. Kis hisab se kaccha lasun khana chahiye ak bp patient ko?
I am 39 years old with a hba1c of 6.3. Also my sgot shows 188 and sgpt of 118. What are the possibilities and remedies for the 2 elevated levels.
Is vitamin E capsules taken without prescription of doctor is good or not? How should I take that also if I want to take vitamin C capsules. How should I take that?
My iui was done on 5th Sept. After that i'm suffering from severe lower abdomen pain. And feeling weakness in my legs. Please guide for the same.
Suggest some best diet for gym workouts. I can't gain muscle and I'm working out for 4 months still no development.
Slow metabolism leads to deposits of calories and increase in weight. One needs to get active to boost metabolism but when your metabolism goes slow; you face lot of health-related problems such as weight gain and resultant side-effects, stomach related problems or simply lethargy, or you may feel low on energy.
Let’s see what morning mistakes you must be making which have resulted in slow metabolism: -
1. Absence of Workout: Working is the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism be it walking, running or cycling. All these activities result in sweating which helps in giving you desired results. Not doing any of these activities in the morning will ultimately slow down your metabolism.
2. Not eating fresh fruits and salads: Sometimes out of carelessness or lack of knowledge people do not take fresh fruits and salads which are very essential for boosting metabolism. Infact, you should make it a habit of taking fruits in the morning instead of taking parathas or heavy carb stuff.
3. Not drinking water: If your metabolism is running slow, one reason could be less intake of of water. Infact, you should start your day with at least 2-4 glasses of water. It’s the best way to start your day as it helps in keeping your body hydrated.
4. Skipping breakfast and starting your day late: If your metabolism is slow, it could also be because you are skipping breakfast or eating too less. Getting up late in the morning also slows down metabolism.
You need to concentrate on right habits to boost your metabolism, look fit and stay healthy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, beets, carrot and spinach have antioxidant compounds that helps the liver to detoxify the blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, grapefruits, pomegranates, cranberries and pineapple are all excellent blood purifying agents.
Tea, when mixed with certain herbs, can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Detoxification boosts the immune system.
She has a problem of hallucination, also vitamin D problem so what should she do to change in a normal way.
I am 34 years old salaried man. I am not able to sleep properly during night time and next day I feel restless, tired and pain on my body. I feel sleepy during day time. So please provide me the reason of this and solution also.
I am 19. My height is 5'8 and weight is 48. I am a skinny guy. I am too thin. Wat should I do to increase my muscle and weight. I don't want to be a body builder but I just don't want to be thin thats it. please explain briefly wat should I do.
Sir can I drink water after eating eggs. Most people say that water is nor allowed after eating eggs.
Sir I am using ayurveduc medicine to gain weight but the problem is I am gaing weight when ever I am using that medicine after that I am unable eat well. When I use them I am eating very well but when not using I am not at hungry. So can you suggest me any solution to keep on weight. I am very eager to gain weight.
When cells of tissues that are usually found lining the inside cavity of the uterus, start growing outside the organ, for eg over the ovaries/ fallopian tubes/ urinary bladder etc. it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, heavy bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.