Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I have lost weight but not inches I work in night shifts cnt go to gym I want to reduce weight and inches in summers please help. Best way to reduce in summers without hitting gym?
I am 40 years old suffering from diabetes. What I should do to get relief. Kindly give me suggestions. Suffering last 6 month please guide line for lifestyle.
I am 24 year old male and its been two days I an suffering from fever before two days sometimes fever occurs suddenly, no such kind of weakness I feel, no vomiting nothing like that. So what is it normal fever or anything else?
I am of about 60 years old and diabetic for last 30 years. Now I feel strain on left leg and takig Evion 400 daily twice. Can I continue the same till I find recovery? Any side effect?
Hi. M mohit m from chandigarh I want to gain weight so tell me which protein is better for me which help me to gain weight.
Before two days when I took calcium tablet, it got stuck on my throat, so I drink extra water to put it down, after that I can't eat hot items or food even sweets because I get burning sensation inside, what should be the reason? Is it is an injury?
My body stamina is very weak and also my brain memory is so weak please give me a tip to recover this problem.
I am 18 years old my weight s 64kg my height s 5.7 can you tel me wat is the correct weight for my height? If my body weight s more thn give me tips to lose weight quick.
My mother. Baljeet kaur is suffering from diabetes. And from one month she has itching problem in her whole body. What is the reason?
My lymph node at the base of neck on the left side is swollen and it is painful on touching .there is another at the backside of neck on the left side. I have no fever or unexplained fatigue. I have kittens (about 4 months old) at home. Could they have infected me in anyway and who should I visit to rule that out.
I have lots of tensions during 3 months. Now I mentally and physically fully tired. My legs are fully tired and painful. Headache and dizziness. What can I do?
I want to get slim but don't have the time to do exercise just because of that I have stomach pain most of the time.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?