Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Janvi Chitalia
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Janvi ChitaliaYour feedback matters!
My weight grown up from 52 kg to 65 kg in last 2 years What I do Please tell about some exercises and medicines for loss my weight.
I am 21 year old boy want to know that how many dry fruit I should eat daily to live a healthy and powerful life.
I am 13 and I have problem of snoring and I am fat so is because of fat accumulated or anything else please tell me ways to get over it.
Hi Age 30 Sex male Height 5/6 Weight 68 kg Body type muscular My problem is that whenever I try for sex with my wife I am not getting erections my wife get disappointed Pls advice what should I do? Doing yoga n gym every day Also taking dry fruits n lots of fruits regularly I have done cbc tsh fsh prolactin LH free testosterone and testosterone my all reports r normal accept free testosterone and testosterone both are very low from reference range I have also done MIR of pituitary gland which showing normal Pls advice.
Sir, I have been a smoker for about 35 years. Now I am 46 years old. But I have no problems such pressure, cholesterol etc. Till now. I use fish and meat in my dishes. What is the secret of still I am alive?
I am 20 years old and weighing 55 kgs. I want to gain weight. could you please help me to do so. Including a vegetarian diet plan.
I am a student and my weight increases every year by 8 kgs plZz help meee. And I want to lose my weight onn thighs.
Every marriage requires effort from both the individuals involved, to make it last. Many times, marriages end because the partners start to believe that the spark is no longer there. There are, however, many ways to add the spark, lust and excitement back into your marriage.
- Add a component of surprise - Mystery and surprise imitate the emotional condition of a new romance. But that doesn’t mean surprising your partner with expensive dinners or taking him/her away to the Mediterranean. A small affectionate gesture also goes a long way. For example, you can surprise your partner at work and take her/him away for a lunch or send him/her a love note or a greeting card through e-mail.
- Join in new activities with your partner - Experiment with dissimilar activities that you have never done before. This will help you bring back the excitement in your relationship. For example, you can plan a slow dance with your partner, or hike a mountain, or go deep-sea fishing.
- Do something to kick up your arousal - Do activities that boost your adrenaline. For example, you can include exercises such as hiking on a mountain, a roller coaster ride, watching a horror movie, or even simply a treadmill exercise.
- Listen to your partner - Often couples talk, but not listen. An exchange of attention brings closeness. Ask your partner about their whereabouts or what they have been doing all day long, and do listen and give feedback to their answers. Encourage your partner to talk about his/her hidden feelings and fears. Praise and appreciate the small things your mate does every day, as he/she deserves appreciation.
- Travel and create an adventure in your marriage - Take a small vacation alone with your partner. Get out of the house for a day or two and choose a place that interests the both of you. You don’t have to go far away from your home and invest a lot of money. Just travel to a place where you two can spend quality time together.
- Touch your partner more often - Touch generates arousal and a sense of support and comfort, both psychologically and physiologically. Hold your partner's hand during a walk and make sure that you kiss, hug or embrace every single day. This will remind you that you both are bonded together physiologically.
- Play - In the nub of a busy life, couples forget to have fun and enjoy their married life. Every relationship should be about fun. This not only makes you enjoy each other's company, laugh and add fun to your relationship, but also leads you both to sexual arousal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!