Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Banu IsmailYour feedback matters!
Hii Doc. Is OCD if mild is self curable or it needs treatment? Is facing the anxieties can make recover the patient from this disorder or I must need treatment?
I take too much tension about anything and keep thinking about anything bad that happens with me. I can not forget the things that happen with me.
I am planning to start my weight loss routine every day but I don't know it is not happening. How to motivate myself and make my mind to start my routine. I am getting frustrated now because my health and my routine and nature. please help me out. Plz.
Hi this is ram I suffering by voice tong I having this this problem since childhood I can speak but mostly time I was froze so there have any treatment for it let me know thank you.
My whole body paining alot. Also I have fever since last two night. I have migraine problem. What should I have to do?
I am so depressed nd never do any work due to close relationship with boy friends after brk up I'm so depressed.
I am suffering from head ache daily. Because I am getting angry to many person sometimes. How to reduce head ache and angry. Please help me.
I am 30 years male (unmarried) and I feel depressed each and every moment and always think negatively and feel something wrong going to be happen and I will be held up in a huge problem. How to make my life beautiful and peaceful?
Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? If one takes stress or chronic Anxiety Or depression Or confusion, it can cause heart Problem and am diabetes at young age? I can feel slight pain in heart part. I am in depression and anxiety for the time being but I have a low BP 90|70. If I still take depression and chronic anxiety I will face any heart disease and diabetes mellitus in future?
I am 55 years old man. Last few years I have lost interest in my work. I lost job 7 months back. Financially down and fear to go out and ask for job.
Actually I need a psychiatric or someone else I don't know. But I feel too possessive about my any family member. I too feel depressed a lot times. When they don't talk to me. Or when they are busy. Could you just help me out please.
I am 21 years old. From past few days I am getting so many dreams in the night time. Some times they are so horrible also. Because of that I am facing so many problems. Please tell me the remedy for this problem.
Sir my daughter is trying to eat skin of his hands & sometime legs also. We scold her for not doing this. But still she is doing this sometimes. Is she suffering or lacking something in her body. We are giving her garlic cloves one pc from last two days & two tablets one morning & one evening of worm-c of bakon's homeopathy for stomach worm treatment. Please advise.
I have a problem of unable to remember the things in mind. And easily to forget them. Pleas suggest me to increase my memory power.
I have anxiety problem. I have started to do exercise regularly. But during night while sleeping I start to feel anxious, so to cope with anxiety I have started to masturbate before sleeping. Is there any effect of masturbating. Please suggest.
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health.
Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon , sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega -3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer's disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain.