Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Alina PhilipYour feedback matters!
I was having relationship with a married man for about 2 years and he broke up . I am trying to get out of it but not able to. Kindly help
Mere husband daily ek cigrate smoke. Karte hai but office time mai holiday mai WO nai karte kya karu jo WO permanent cigrate na Kate wo 5 se kar rahe hai.
I want to loose my weight, as I am in a obes category , 99 kg weight, height 5'9" and 25 years of age. I am student and even I am a hostility for doing study, not staying with family. What should I do to loose my weight. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I have a stammering problems. I can't talk or proper speech. Please tell me what should I do to get treatment of this problem. I have a problem to do job for this stammering problems. No one select to me in interview and I am getting tremble when I have to face any interview or I mean lots of fear to people laugh at me when I talk. Lots of hesitation.
Hi, my age is 19 I smoke daily 3 cigarettes. My chest is paining in the middle while turning left and right. So, what to do ? And how to stop my pain?
What should I do when I am feeling like my breathing going down and I feel so fear inside me? And sometimes my body is shaking!
I had protected sex on 30th June 2017 at 2 pm and had An emergency pill at 10 pm. I had Brown Spotting that night. I was supposed to have my periods on 19th July, but I got them on 7th July, the first three days were normal but its been 14th July, I am still having them but they are very very light, now on 16th they are mild, I guess they are returning. But I am experiencing no pain. Please help.
I'm under 18 and suffer from depression and anxiety. Can my gp prescribe me medication for this without referring me to the child adolescent mental health service?
I am 32 years old. I am in tension for 1 thing n I can not forget that thing due to which am getting very hyper and short tempered. How can I forget that thing? I hv tried alot but can not.
No matter how cool, attractive or smart you are, you could be a victim of domestic abuse and the worst thing is that you are not even aware of that. In most cases, people neglect it as a small and insignificant issue, but the truth is that silent abuse can do you more harm than anything else and if you are thinking whether or not you are being abused, chances are that you are.
- You are fearful about your partner’s reactions: In some instances, you must have found that you are more fearful of your partner’s reaction to a particular awful situation than the severity of the situation itself. It is the first sign that you are heading towards an acute form of abuse.
- You are not upset about fighting with your partner but scared: Fighting with someone you love is an unpleasant ordeal. While it is supposed to make you feel sad and depressed, it is not meant to make you feel scared that he or she would hit you or cheat on you.
- When you are fighting, you are looking for an exit: Is your gut feeling saying that you are not safe while having an argument; it is a warning sign of domestic abuse.
- You cannot trust your partner: Trust is something that comes naturally in a relationship and when your partner is demanding your trust forcefully, you are being emotionally abused.
- Your partner makes you feel like you are insane: Have you been noticing that your spouse is manipulating your words or actions to advance his or her own agenda? Be careful.
- You feel that you always need your spouse’s opinion: This is because you know that your partner would be angry, if you decide on something of your own.
- Your partner doesn’t allow you a life outside him or her: If the other person is not secured when you want to spend some time with your friends or colleagues, it indicates that they have no respect or support for you.
- Your partner makes you feel guilty most of the time: This is an important sign of how difficult it would be for you to manage to be with your partner in future. He or she makes you feel guilty so that no guilt falls on their shoulders.
- Your self-esteem is running negative: When you are being emotionally drained, it would have an ill effect on your confidence level and self-esteem.
- Your partner tracks your activities: Lastly, if you find yourself being tracked, no matter what you do or where you go, you are being abused significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.