Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrunal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hii my age 28 male I have pimple scares on my face I have contact with more dermatologists previously but no use please give me best treatment method for this.
I am suffering from Hidradenitis suppurativa I consulted my local doctor and was asked for LFT and LIPID Profile test and has been prescribed isotretinoin 20 mg (1 pill in night) and R-Cin 600 (1 cap early morning ). I am on this medication. The boils sometimes shrink down but do come after few days. It's been pain throughout and unable to recover from this disease.
She has rashes on her arms body neck and thigh. She does not have fever, no muscle pain. No itchiness of the rashes. One pulmonary doctor said it was a german measles. But when we consulted a pediatrician he said it was a non viral .
Hi I have so much hair on my whole body so I want to ask you a question is how can I remove my whole body hair with home remedies?Please tell.
I am a 30yr old male having a problem with hair fall. Kindly please help me. What should I do or apply on my hair to reduce baldness?
I'm having itching problem on both foots not any where else & I scratched, scratched & scratched till bleed it was nice to scratch now I have plenty of scratch wounds & I can't touch them now. Please help me what cream should I use?
My age is 27, male. I have fungus problem in my scalp and facing hair fall from all over my body and feeling heat over my body. I am working as software cum service support so I am travelling in bike for 1 to 2 hours every day. I have consulted doctor and taken blood test. Hemoglobin and all others factors seems to be good said doctor. But still facing hair fall issue. Is it non cure able in English medicine.
Am a 24 year old male with hair fall issue. Need hair regrowth in bald spots. Is it possible to regrow hair naturally? Please help doctor.
I have pimples on my face and seems very oiled in nature. I want a suggestion from you, how to recover.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh.