Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mrudula KatarniYour feedback matters!
My teeth becoming gap from one tooth to other and day after day the gap is increasing. What do you recommend?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.
Hi, my teeth are bright enough from front; however there are some black lines on the back side of the tooth. Please advise as I regularly brush twice a day. But still.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old. I like to have sweet or a chocolate in the morning if it is there after brushing. Not every day. Does it causes any harm to my health if I eat.
I have very dark greenish color at the back side of my teeth. I am suffering from this problem since 4 years. Recently I consulted a dentist and she did cleaning for my teeth. After I met the dentist my tooth color became white but not for long time. After three months again my teeth color started to change again and now it became greenish color. What is the reason for this and it can be cured permanently?
While sleeping I have noticed that saliva is coming out from my mouth. Tell me the reason why it happens and also tell me the ways to cure it?
Hello Sir / mam I am 30 years male. I have a gap between my front two tooth. It is there since my childhood and front two tooth are big as compared to others. Is that fine or can it be cured.
Sir I very eaten a pan surprising of that pan stuck between my wisdom tooth and upper skin so it become a sore with a little hole and some skin got over there if I touch my tongue there there is little thickness in skin and the sore is not going to heal as I tough my tongue there it is felt little tease there. And this is continue since last 22 days now I am frightening with this what is the solution for this?
My front tooth is half broken and is bonded by a dentist, but I always get afraid that if the bonded tooth breaks while in college or in some function. So is it better to go for tooth cap? I also read that there is a new research going on to regrow broken teeth using stem cells. Is it true? Will our country get this treatment in near future? Thank You.
I have two teeth coming much front (like rabit teeth) so that my smile looks so bad. How to adjust my teeth without clips. My age is 21.
Hi, I am 38 years old man, from last few days when I have taken food bite its very painful in my teeth. Please advise.
From Last 7 days, I am suffering mouth ulcer and I am using" Zytee RB" but its not cured till now. Please tell me the solution.
Hello doctor I have undergone for cap fixation for two teeth so what type of precautions I need to take and for how many days I need to go for check up. Please let me know the details and its complications. Thank you.
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.