Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MrudulaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old female. I got married before 5 months. My husband is a diabetic patient. We are having our intercourse from the day we got married. But still I am not pregnant. May I now the reason. Moreover my menstrual cycle is completely normal.
Sir, I want to know about process of test tube baby I am 40 year old and my wife is 38 year old. I have no child.
I'm a 19-year-old female. I secreted a large amount of white substance just this morning. I don't know what it is. It looks like white mens but I can't be sure because this is the first time something like this happened to me. I keep on secreting this substance. I've changed my underwear thrice already. I don't know what this is. Please help me.
My bf touched my vagina with his penis, although we didnt have sex and he didnt ejaculate either and I am still a virgin. But my periods are 5 days late. I did a pregnancy test on the 31st day and it came negative. But I am concerned as I am not getting my periods. Please advice.
My wife got pregnant since August 2016 after having major cesarian/operation delivery of my son in 11th October 2014. There will not be much differences in time, as we were told to plan for next child after 3 years of 1st delivery. So, here I would like to ask that will it create any physical problem to my wife? The 2 and half years difference between my children will be better or not for their growth? Kindly provide me merits and demerits of this pregnancy and growth of children as well as give me some suggestions & advices. My wife is a service holder. Thanking you.
Hi doctors please help me out as I want to knw that how shall I sit stand sleep as well bcoz last week at 22 week 3 day I have undergone cervix stitch as it was 2.5 CMS and overall 3 CMS and internal Os opened funneling seen what are all the symptoms I need to notify im really worried as I lost my first pregnancy in 5 month I don't want to lose this help me out please pl.
My boy baby stop the breast feeding I have some milk powder. This milk powder without sugar. I can add sugar it is right or wrong.
Hello, she is 24 years old and married since last 6 years and she is not having any baby. Last period she had was on 15th jan and on feb she missed her period. There were no symptoms of pregnancy then she had a pregnancy test it came negative. So why is that happening? Till now she has not got her periods? and she has also started getting white discharge? Whats the reason? Please help her.
Can we surely get menses periods after bleeding during first sex. Even though my fiancé wore condoms. Is there any problem? Can you please tell me sir/madam ☺
My girlfriend and I had sex on 11 april, she got her periods on 29 april that lasted till 4 may, she did a pregnancy test on morning of 4th May and it was negative. However we noticed that she had blue veins on her breasts that day. Now there are no blue veins but one of her breast's areola is large and other breast's areola is too dark. Does that mean she is pregnant. What could be the possible reason. Please help.
My grandmothers is 65 years old . Having a breast carcinoma & its spread to the whole body . Please tell some what diet should can do ?Please tell.
Laughter works wonderfully well in the moment but it also has some surprising long term health benefits.
Laughter can blood pressure.
Laughter increase vascular blood flow and oxygenation of blood.
Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles.
It reduce stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
It defend against respiratory infections, reducing frequency of colds by immunoglobulin in saliva.
Laughter can increase memory, learning.
So lets laugh and stay physically healthy as well as mentally to.
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I never knew flaxseed are unsafe in early pregnancy. I have been taking grounded flaxseed daily. Please help if that can cause any side effect?
Hi sir recently I got married. When the time ladies periods we can have sex? if we do any problem for her or me? give me right suggestion sir.
Good morning, sir, I have some problem of during sex, while my penis is normal and I cannot put my penis into every properly, these are some tests I already taken, I have no problem, my wife also no problem, bust she not conceive, I attach some reports of mine, pls give answer, as early as possible, please give early reply,
I had unprotected sex twice on the same night during the days when I had the highest chance of getting fertilized. I took an I-Pill within 24 hours but I didn't bleed. I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill before and I have bled all the three times. Do I have a chance of getting pregnant or it is normal?
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.