Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Sonal Suvarna
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Sonal SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 24 yrs & my height is 167 cm. But compared to this my weight is only 55 kg. Please tell me how to increase weight.
I am suffering from back pain 8 month ago I fell on step my back started paining I consult to Dr. he gave me medicine I was feeling okay till last month but now I am facing this pain daily whenever I sleep on my back it starts paining. What should I do now?
I'm 22 years old. I'm using valproic acid currently for seizures. From past two weeks my urine is smelling sweet. Is it just dehydration or may be diabetes or else? Please do answer.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular plants in tropical regions. It can thrive in most weather conditions, and also it does not need any extra care. And it takes about 8 months to grow to full size.
This is one of the significant medicinal herbs present in nature. It also provides amazing healing benefits. Some of the benefits that can be included are:
Treats eye disorder:
- Aloe vera juice cures eyes redness
- Aloe vera cures eye infections
- Aloe vera solution drop can soothe your eye pain
- Mix aloe vera gel with a pinch of sodium bicarbonate and turmeric powder to cure your ulcer wound.
- Heated aloe vera pulp cures the pain caused by ripe blisters.
- It also heals your ulcer quickly
Cure wrinkles and acne:
- Only by applying aloe vera gel regularly, you can prevent wrinkles.
- You can make aloe vera face pack by mixing - aloe vera gel, rose water and a hint of turmeric powder. You apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. After you rinse the dried face pack, rub ice-cube on your face. This method will help to prevent acne.
- Regular consumption of aloe vera gel can maintain the balance of sugar in your body.
- 5 gm of aloe vera gel can be useful for diabetes.
Useful for bronchitis:
- The preparation of aloe vera ash mixed with grapes is useful for bronchitis.
- Aloe vera is also helpful in treating chronic bronchitis.
- Aloe vera gel should not be used if you are suffering from cold.
- Aloe vera gel mixed with butter milk is helpful for jaundice
- It also cures liver enlargement and spleen.
- Pulp of aloe gel with a little amount of salt is also helpful.
- Aloe vera gel ash made in an earthen pot can be taken as a medicine for jaundice.
Cure paediatric constipation:
- If kids are suffering from constipation then you can apply aloe vera gel in the umbilical area.
- Aloe vera gel clears the stool.
Regulate menstrual cycle:
- Usage of aloe vera gel mixed with ash from forest fire helps in regulation of your period.
Cure stomach pain:
- You can boil aloe vera gel and with lukewarm water to cure stomach pain.
- If you have stomach problem caused by spicy food then you can consume aloe vera gel to cool your stomach.