Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Sonal SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
I have throat pain and little cold from few days and it gets worse in morning. Please suggest a medicine for same.
I have to remove one of my rear side tooth due to decay. On removing it, it was found that the tooth next to it has a small black spot on it. Do I need RCT. Please advise.
I am 48 years old and suffering from sinus since last two months at times I am having on my left sid of for head left eye and left jaw. Please guide us the remedies ?
Dear Doctor, I am 46 years old and diabetic. Having E coli in urine analysis with burning while urination, After that levofloxacin have been used and recovered. Now after few days I am having same problem with burning urination. Is any problem to participate in intercourse with wife. It will be attackable to sex partner also. Kindly suggest me how to cure this e coli? Is there any precautionary diet required? With thanks.
I sweat too much even in the cold weather & also during resting. What is my problem & What should I do?
My age is 63+ having sugar problems for the last 8-9 years, taking medicine ameril -2 twice a day and galvas met 1000+50.
I have oily face and not glow on cheeks so pimple also make my face bad in community. Please help me.
Sir I am in a rehabilitation stage after being operated in my left knee ligament i. E arthroscopic surgery of ACL Ligament. Now after surgery its 50 days already but bending of knee and regain of power of quadriceps is nt satisfactory for which it takes time 2 healing my foot. So pls suggest me, whether machinery physiotherapy like simulator, knee bending machine will give me early recovery. Pls suggest me if any other ways r there for faster recovery.
I am not getting my periods from 2 months next month will be my 3rd and I was sexually active but on that time I had an I pill from that onwards I am not getting my periods and after having the I pill on that day I had again period from that till now I didn't had it and in now I get pain in my stomach cramps n all but no get periods have come.
Polycystic ovarian disease is a gynaecological disorder whose prevalence seems to have increased considerably among Indian women in last few years. Many young girls and middle-aged Indian women are suffering from this syndrome which is a marked by appearance of multiple cysts on ovaries and disturbances in monthly menstrual cycles.
The exact cause of PCOD remains unknown to the modern science even as the genetic link is being scrutinized for its causative role.
- Menstrual disorders
- Abnormal hair growth on face
- Hair fall from scalp
- Weight gain
- Insulin resistance
From Ayurvedic point of view, PCOD reflects vitiation of rasa and rakta dhatus. When levels of impurities and toxins increase in rasa and rakta dhatus, body stores them in form of cysts around ovaries. So presence of multiple cysts indicate high levels of impurities and toxins in these dhatus. Sign and symptoms in PCOD patients suggest imbalance of all three doshas. Dhatwagnimandya may also exist in some patients. History of improper diet and lifestyle is generally found among majority of PCOD patients. Excessive consumption of hormonal pills and contraceptive pills too is reported by many patients. Mental stress and lack of physical exercise are marked among quite a few ladies with PCOD. From Ayurvedic perspectives, all these things can produce toxins in body and cause diseases like PCOD.
DIET & LIFESTYLE :
- Low-fat milk is recommended. Boil milk before drinking. Drink it warm. This makes it easier to digest. Do not take milk with a full meal or with sour or salty foods. Add a pinch of turmeric or ginger to the milk before boiling it. This helps to reduce the kapha increasing qualities of the milk.
- Lighter fruits, such as apples, oranges, grape fruit, pineapple and papaya and pears, are recommended.
- Sweeteners: Honey is excellent for reducing kapha. Reduce the intake of sugar products, which increase kapha.
- Beans are recommended. Nuts should be avoided.
- Grains such as barley, chickpea and millet are recommended. Do not take too much wheat or rice, as they increase kapha.
- Spices are recommended only in moderate quantities.
- Vegetables such as potaotoes and sweet potatoes should be avoided as they can cause weight gain.
- Follow a lifestyle that will not aggravate any dosha.
- Negative feelings like stress and tension should be avoided. Do not undertake physical or mental work beyond your capacity.
- Limit the use of contraceptives.
- Follow an active lifestyle, yet the exercises should be according to one's capacity. Both, excessive fasting and overeating are harmful.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and using narcotics aggravates menstrual disorders.