Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Sonal SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
Hello, recently I have been diagnosed with above par blood glucose level with fasting 148 and post 209. Also made A1C checked with 7.4 and 3 months avg sugar level with 183. Didn't started diabetic tablets yet. Daily experiencing tiredness. Lack of interest, dizziness.sexual failures. Indigestion. I'm 29 year old and too much tensed to get to know I have this disease what are my options left? Really tensed to have this thinking every now and then about my health not in right condition. Having a feeling of no future in me. And thinking of rejecting my marriage proposal as no guarantee of my life. And no hopes to my dependants.
My friend suddenly want to quit smoking. As a new year resolution. He is a chronic smoker since 4-5 years. Suggest any methods for him. Is there any problems arise due to sudden quit of tobacco?
I feel too much tired after only some little bite 2 km walk and I fell hungry what I can do I fell tired too much.
My eyesight is becoming weaker day by day. Though I wear spectacles sometimes the images I see comes like blur. So what to do in this case.
I am not having my periods from last 2 months and i am not pregnant what i should do to continue my periods?
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.