Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Ranjani S. Sonandkar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Ranjani S. SonandkarYour feedback matters!
I am feeling something different feeling in my right leg n right hand you can say somewhere swelled or sensation. I am diabetic.
I am 37 year old, residing at kota rajasthan. I am a vegetarian. As weather changes I usually get infected with cold and cough. It get happened with me about 7-8 times in a year. In winters I feel more cold then my other family members. Please advice me about daily diet or any precaution which I should take. Or what medicines should I take to get myself immune from these diseases. Thanks.
Mujhe sardi, khasi, sir dard, badan dard, aankho me itching, gale me kharash hai aur jhukaam bhi he.
I am suffering from two problem, first is my uric acid is higher side by birth and my liver is damaged now. Second is my cholesterol level is also high.
Hello, I am a 13 years old boy actually when I was playing cricket in my cricket academy I was injured by a synthetic ball in my forehead. After consulting doctor after a hour my nose started bleeding and even blood was coming from mouth when I inhaled saliva. Why it is so? There is any ways prevent it?
I am suffering from thyroid from class 8 ,2008 onward. Taking thyronorm 100, I want to know what is the remedy ? Can I recover totally after some stage that I don't have to take medicines for thyroid, I hate medicines, can I ?
I am 44 years Old, diagnosed with bit high pulse rate, 2d echo is normal, doctor advised to take nebicard 2.5, should I continue further, I am feeling better.
I am a 22 year old male. I am having serious headache from last 5, 6 days. I have tried a lot medicine but nothing is happening, can you please tell me what should I do?
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.