Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have pcod problem I am trying to conceive my doctor suggested ovaa shield ds sustan capsules and my follicular study in day 17 is free fluid in pod and left dominant follicle collapsed
I'm 19 years old female I want to lose weight I'm doing all the exercise drinking green tea twice a day and water alot eating less and stopped to eat junk food and sugar but I can't see the result so my question is FAT OBLITERATOR, SKINNY BUNNY TEA , garcinia COMBOGIA WHICH PRO DUCT TO USE DOCTOR IS IT SAFE TO USE OR NOT YOU ARE MORE KNOWLEDGE ABLE THEN ME SO I WANT A SUGGESTION TO USE IT OR NOT.Please tell.
Which are the safe days to avoid pregnancy by using natural family planning method. Im confuse about fertility days and ovulation days what this mean?
I did one foolish thing i. E. Passed some urination, due to sexual emotion (and I am a diabetic patient). Is it leads to any problem to my wife's menstrual matters, why because from the last 6 months she is facing some menstrual problems? And not getting pregnancy. Kindly suggest the remedy.
Hi I am suffering with lot of acne on my face, and this month my period also delayed. But I have no irregular periods. So pls give me suggestions.
Women who are in the habit of pleasuring themselves regularly are likely to enjoy better and satisfying love lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits.
Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Psychological or mental benefits of female masturbation:
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you understand your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life.
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called dopamine, increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
Day by day my weight is increasing. Share me a diet chat please. And I have problem of period, they are irregular, coming after 2/3 months.
Hello Dr. Pregnancy Mae dry fruits kitni quantity Mae kha saktay h.kaaju , kismis, badam & pistA. Abhi garmi Ke din h to koi problem to nai h khane m. Please suggest me kitni quantity m aur kese khane chahiye.
I am 42 years female unmarried and since last two times my periods are getting delayed. Please let me know what are the reason and how I can regularize my menstruation cycle with the help of herbals which are easily available in the market?
I am having urine infection since marriage of three months. Does it effect In conceiving a child as I didn't conciev since three months of unprotected intercourse.
Indian women are taught to follow rituals in a fanatic way by religion. They have to flexible all time in all situations according to the need of a family.
Many women are taking pills to alter the duration of menstrual cycle to attend or participate in yagya, poojapath, vidhis etc
Some girls taking pills take pills before planning sexual relations or before traveling etc
Now the question is what's wrong in taking few pills.
Menstrual cycle is regularised by a correct balance between some hormones (estrogen, progesterone, fsh, lh, tsh etc). These pills disturb these exact balance in females. When I say balance, this balance is like a house of cards, you are moving one card only but affecting other cards without touching them. This same can happen in your body after playing with menses.
Dub (dysfunctional uterine bleeding)
Ovarian disorders etc
Above diseases may target who takes or have to take pills to alter the duration of menses.
My request to feminine world is saying no to all hormonal pills
No occasion is bigger than your health. God has sent you on earth as woman only.
A menstruating woman is not allowed in rituals procedure because during this time female are weak and in pain so one can not concentrate.
White sugar, sea salt, mirchi, maida, pickles, oily n fried food. Non veg food. Heavy food. Cold products. Confectionery and bakery product's. Baisan and maida. Liquer. Tobacco and other intoxicant. Long time working and sleeping in sir condition room.
I have noticed White thick discharge from last 3-4 Days due to dis my body pains a lot. N from yesterday my stomach started pain lyk someone is peeling my bones inside stomach. What should I do.
Have a light and early dinner for good sleep and fresh morning, lots of salad and vegetables and less chapati/rice.