Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Mayuri Sanghrajka JhaveriYour feedback matters!
My wife was suffering from depression . She is taking pills prescribed by psychiatrist for last 04 months and has adviced to continue for 12 months. Tablets prescribed are lametac 100, what are side affects and whether after completing the course she will be alright as of now there seems to be no problem she happy,energetic caring out whole household work.
When my friend coughing some amount blood is spitting out. Also he is a smoker daily 1 pack he used to smoke. Is this a serious problem.
I have taken multiple (4 to 5) online tests which shows I have moderate BPD. I feel I do please help.
I don't know my mind, its not good, i hate everything food, games,playing, tv and family. please help me.
For e. G. I lost some body close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time pls help me.
actually I am studying for competitive exam I was very much interested in that before 6 months but now all my seriousness has gone I am going to have my exam after 1 month and I am just getting attracted towards porn please say me some thing how to get focus on study and how to leave this porn films.
Hi I m 28 years old . And I m chain smoker from last 10 year. initially I smoke only for passion but when this passion is changed into addiction I don't now. I know every thing about its effect and I m suffering from some of its. Like lose eye sight less sexual power etc. But even though I can't stop it. But I want to stop it right now. So please help me give me some way so that I can do it. Is that any alternative of citrate who can make me away from this one.
Drinking is bad for health but after drinks alcohol and after 1 hours can we have milk aur curd it's good for health.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.