Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs.M K MukadamYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old I had realtionship with my bf on 18 aprilmy period date is 8 and now I m not feeling welli am feeling like vomiting since one week I want to ask that I m pregnant or not?
Can misoprostol be taken orally (under the tongue) or it has to be taken vaginally only. Pls suggest Thanks.
Sir I'm a 37 years old, meri marrige ko 12 years ho gaye hai mere ek 4 years ki baby hai an hum dono conceiving chahte hai bt conceived ho nhi pa raha, muje aisa khud ko lagta hai ki iska karan mera early discharge hona toh nhi pls consult me.
My last period cycle was on 16th Feb 2016. Currently it got extended till today. Checked with pregnancy strip. It shows a positive result. When will be the idle time to check up further.
After pregnancy is safe to take bestova 100 mg capsule, it has any side affect to baby growth or pregnancy.
Hello doctor Mine is cesarian section and its now 22 days of my operation. Its absorbable stitches. And now some kind of puss is coming out of it. What may b the reason. What I must do to heal that. Please let me know. Thanking you.
I am using fujivag cl. 3 days. I am 20 week pregnant. after using this medicine when I go stool pass I have thick white discharge. It is reason for, putting medicine. Or other? It is normal?
My wife is 6 month pregnant .she has heavy pain in the right side of her belly and she cannot sleep from the right side .what was the problem .
I am 27 female married and mother for 4 ys daughterter. My this month Mensuration was delayed by 10 days. Irregular periods. TSH and LH normal. N pregnancy test showed negative. Help me with suggestions to conceive second one.
Uterine Fibroids are mainly tumor growths in the lower muscle area of the uterus. The case is mostly found in teenagers and also in women who are in the age of childbearing. Normally, such tumors are not cancerous but they can be very painful at times.
Symptoms of uterine fibroids
A slight pain in the lower abdomen during the menstruation period is normal due to passes of the blood. But if it is the case of uterine fibroids, then a number of other symptoms are also noticed. Some of the symptoms that are there in case of uterine fibroids are:
- Prolonged amount of bleeding from the uterus,
- Extensive pain in the uterus during the menstruation period,
- Pressure is created on the urinary bladder that leads to urination at frequent intervals,
- Constipation due to pressure on the rectum,
- Anaemia and also chronic backache.
Medicines for uterine fibroids
Often many people take such pain situations to be normal and they try various natural home remedies to get instant relief. But such remedies provide temporary relief the symptoms start again after some time. There are some allopathic medicines that are also helpful in instant relief but for a complete cure, the patient needs to go for a surgery of the tumor. In case if you do not wish to go for the surgery procedure, then you can trust some of these homoeopathic medicine options.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is often prescribed to women to face problems of menstruation periods going on for long and excessive amount of bleeding. Such women also face from cold feet and chilling sensations during the menstruation period. Also, this medicine can be consumed by women who are a bit overweight.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This particular medicine is for women who face menstruation period at short frequent intervals. It may also happen that the patient has not yet overcome the already over periods and again the periods may start after just a few days. This leads in lot of severe pain and cramps in the uterus as well as at the back. For such issues, Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is the best option.
- Trillium Pendulum: There are many cases when other things such as the amount of blood and the frequency of the menstruation period may remain proper but the patient may face some other unusual problem. The medicine Trillium Pendulum is prescribed to patients who face a smelly menstruation discharge.
- Fraxinus Americana: This particular medicine is rarely prescribed because it is for patients with rare symptoms of uterine fibroids. There are some rare cases when the patient may feel sensations during the passes of the menstrual flow. This may get accompanied by cramps in the feet.
Uterine Fibroids is the most commonly found disease these days. But avoiding the symptoms can lead to severe cases and hence choosing a safe way of treatments such as homeopathic is the best solution. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
My period date is 26 nd did not get the period. I am with my husband. Actually we are decided to go a desert safari on this friday. I do not know am I pregnant or not. Can I go for the desert safari. If I am pregnant is there any problem?
LH is greater than FSH. LH is 8.39 and FSH is 6.89 on day 3.is this a sign of PCOS? If yes then can the ratio LH: FSH become equal?
I am 20 year old. Im suffering with pcos. I have taken homeopathy for few months. But I get my periods only when I take it or else it would take 6-7 months. Please help me.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.