Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Harshada
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. HarshadaYour feedback matters!
If a person is short tempered and not listen to advises , how to make him follow the medical practisners recommendation.
I am 35 years old woman. I have been suffering from anxiety from the past few years but when it was unbearable for me to tolerate then I went to gp. That happened two years before. He gave me anti depressants and anti anxiety medicine. I am now regularly under his guidance. Now he lessened my dose of medicines. I am able to get anxiety under control when I take medicines. I used to get negative thoughts and false images in my brain. After taking medicine they have gone. Is there any advise. Will I have to take medicine for life long. How can I control my anxiety and pulse rate apart from medicines.
Hello doctor. I am 29 year old male and have anxiety and depressed problem last 4 year. I have taken so many antidepressant pills but still have anxiety, sensation in left eye, right now i am taking TAB PHELISZ S PLUS AND TAB LIMBIVAL FORT. So i need some suggestion of best psychology doctors in delhi. Please help me out from this. I fed up with everything.
I have lack of concentration issue. I forget the things by way. Please suggest solution. Or if any Ayurvedic medicine ?
I am suffering from deep depression. I am not being able to handle stress of work, it's affecting my personal life, health as well as performance at work. I can't stop negative thoughts from overwhelming my mind. I am continuously under stress and fear of losing job. Please suggest me something to deal with this stress.
Have you noticed yourself feeling diminished consistently? Do you find yourself apologizing to your partner even despite being on the receiving end of your lover’s bad behavior? Have you been feeling that your partner takes you for granted and also takes advantage of you? If the answer of the these questions is a ‘YES’ then it establishes that you are dating an emotional manipulator.
Being in a relationship with an emotional manipulator may not only scar you emotionally but also cause severe damage to you in the long run. Here are some warning signs to watch out for:Here are some warning signs to watch out for:
1. Your partner diminishes your feelings: Emotional manipulators are selfish people and are concerned solely about themselves and their desires. They do not care about your feelings and when you try to share some grief or feelings, they may turn you down by saying you are stupid or are over-reacting. Sometimes, their manipulative nature makes you think that they are right. An emotional manipulator also does not apologize and blames you for something, which is actually their fault.
2. Your partner often lets you down: If you get insulted, embarrassed or are made fun of by your partner frequently, especially in public, he or she is likely to be an emotional manipulator. The person is likely to prey on all your insecurities. You may be made fun of in front of your family and friends, by your partner, which crosses the limit of joking. Even if you convey that you are hurt by these actions, they do not change.
3. Your partner blames you for their bad behavior: An emotional manipulator will never take the blame or responsibility of their bad deeds. Instead, they will try to put the entire blame on you with lame justifications. If your partner is an emotional manipulator, it is likely that he or she would ask you over and over about your feelings.
4. Your partner does not explain themselves: Emotional manipulators are likely to hold back their issues and do not bother to explain their actions. Actually, such people do not intend to connect emotionally with you. They will try to impose themselves upon you and feel that they are superior than you. Such people get angry very easily if you cannot manage time for them.
5. Your partner changes ways only after extremities: Emotional manipulators do not care about your feelings and when you are fed up and want to leave, they start overreacting and promise to make positive changes. However, after a while they regain their previous attitude.
The above signs indicate that your partner is an emotional manipulator. If you experience these signs, the best decision is to leave your partner and move on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!