Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Harshada
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. HarshadaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. Because of my family problems and my love life problems I am getting more and more irritated and get angry on small small things. M getting depressed soon. And I feel to commit suicide. I alsa attempted it twice. There is noon to understand me nor listen to me what I feel n what I want. My happiness is in my love but his family and my family isn't accepting because my family did very wrong with him. And he is behaving as his parents said him he is with me but don't want to marry me. What should I do? I am getting unnecessarily mad.
Hello sir/Mem I was suffering from anxiety disorder, doctor gave me pexep tablet for 3 months. I am OK now. Doctor told me that it will not happen Again to me. And he told me for breathing exercises and no late night sleep, that is I am doing since 4 months regularly. My question is that would n't this problem happen again to me? What precautions should I follow so that It should not happen to me again? And what yogasun should I do?
I am suffering from great fear of death and aging causing anxiety insonomia and angity. I am taking mirtazapine 7.5 and esclitopramplus .I am feeling good. But when I discontinue it again feeling fear. Doctor has told me you r suffering from OCD/GAD. Please suggest me best homeopathy medicine or ayurvedic medicine. I am doing yoga and sudarshan Kriya on daily basis.
Hi, Now a days I'm leading to depression, anxiety, over urination, may I'm thinking too much, chest pain (left side) some times. My friends are not liking my behaviour. They are saying I'm changed and im not giving importance to them as new friends came into my life. My best frend also says that its my fault. Its hurted a lot. I can not get out of those things. Every time I'm thinking about my friends. If they are not there in my lyf what would be happen. I can not sleep properly. Really I'm hurting my self a lot by those words said by them. Pls help me Im a regular funny guy .used to spend with all my classmates before this situation happened. Now a days I can't laugh whole heartedly also.
Hi from last 3 years I am not able to live a normal life. When I am alone I think a lot of negative things. Sometimes in my friends I feel lonely. Its like I am not able to breathe properly. While driving a car or sitting in a car I feel the same. Sometimes when I walk or in standing I am having the fear of falling. I feel thirsty always. I need water anytime while walking or sitting or driving. I hav taken shelcal xl 25 for 1 n half years in 2014 to mid of 2015 bcaz of the heart palpitation. But it has gone away. But still I feel depressed and can not able to think properly. I have done my ecg test also but its normal. I need 1 person every time near me. What should I do. I know that its just stress n depression but I can not handle it properly. Kindly suggest asap.
Anxiety, stress and depression are common mental health disorders. Though they may be overlooked as “something that’s in your mind”, but these disorders can have serious implications on your health and the quality of your life. Homeopathy is an effective way of treating disorders like anxiety, stress and depression with negligible side effects.
Anxiety can be defined as the general feeling of fear or apprehension. Anxiety disorders may be seen in the form of general anxiety, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. Anxiety symptoms are generally sporadic and follow not set pattern. Homeopathy can be used to treat anxiety once the cause for the disorder can be identified. Two of the most common forms of homeopathic treatment for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus: Waves of anxiety or outright panic attacks can be treated with aconite. This is also beneficial if the person is fearful, restless, agitated or if he has recently experienced an accident or natural disaster.
- Argentum nitricum: Anxiety often takes the form of apprehension and nervousness about the future. In such a case, Argentum nitricum (Arg-n.) can be an effective form of treatment. Such cases of anxiety can worsen with heat and in crowded spaces.
The terms stress and anxiety are often used interchangeably, but they have different medical definitions. The response to situations and events that make us frustrated, anxious or angry are known as stress factors. Each person has a different response to stress. While it temporarily enhances productivity in some people, it can paralyze others. Here are two common homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat stress.
- Kali phosphoricum: Stress caused by overworking or illness can be treated with Kali phosphoricum. In such cases, the patient may be jumpy, over sensitive and can find it difficult to cope with normal life. Kali phosphoricum helps relax the nervous system and can also be used to treat insomnia caused by stress.
- Lycopodium: If stress causes the person to feel inadequate and pretend to be someone they are not, Lycopodium is a good form of homeopathic treatment. This can also treat irritability, crankiness and social withdrawal that results from stress.
Mild depression is often self diagnosed as a simple bad mood. There are many causes for depression including changes in the biochemical makeup of the brain. Here are a few homeopathic prescriptions for depression.
- Aurum metallicum: Failure to succeed is a primary cause for depression in people focused on work. Aurum metallicum can be used to treat such cases of depression. These symptoms may also be accompanied by feelings of humiliation and discouragement.
- Causticum: Depression caused by grief or loss can be treated with causticum. This also treats accompanying frequent crying, forgetfulness and mental dullness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!