Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Grishma
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. GrishmaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam, meri age 19+ hai or meri body me hair bhut hai jaise chest, leg, face, shoulder, arms, back ise control krne ya reduce krne kaa koi solution btaye. Maine hair reduce krne ke liye bareever hair inhibitor bhi liya hai kya mai ise use kr skta hoo. Please mere dono question ka answer dena. I am thankfull to you.
I am having hair loss problem from so many days I have consult the hair expect and used the medicine but not control so please suggest the solution.
I have been suffering from urticaria since last twelve years and also suffering from allergic running nose.
I have pimples on my face and on my back, They leave spots and I hate that, I just want to get rid from Pimples and These Spots.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
Eczema is a group of diseases. One of them is atopic dermatitis, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy, causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics are also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parents or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.