Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Dhara BangeraYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I study well but now little less active in studies don't know what happened. I want to come back with full energy as before. How must I increase my concentration while studying. I was affected by Dengue haemorrhagic fever 4 years back. please do help me. REGARDS.
I am feeling weak and lethargic all the time not able to do my daily activities properly. I have lost interest in everything I do and it and not able to focus on anything doctor say it's anxiety problem and nothing. Feeling worried please answer this.
I am 29 year old and experience tremors/severing in hand almost the entire day. Kindly let me know whats the reason. Is it due to less confidence? whats the treatement.
I have not Broken up with my gf but she is too much careless about me this days. For this reason I'm very much depressed, I am unable to concentrate on my studies. What should I do?
I am 19 and i'm studying. I am in a love relation last year and that existed only 6 months. The girl said that she cannot accept me as her lover. She said that i am only a friend to her. But till now i am not able to forget the girl I loved. Please help. Me. What should I do?
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.