Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Good evening sir, I am 26years female wanna loose weight. Could you tell me the effective ways. What to eat and what to avoid? Thank you in advance.
Heyy. I just want to know how to reduce my body weight and to take my body into well shape. And suggest me a well balanced diet.
Can you tell me whether exercise or diet is better for getting rid of belly fat? If it is diet, what type is best? And if exercise works, how much and what kind is most effective?
Does drinking milk has advantage? In yoga classes, I was told other spices milk should not take. Menka Gandhi has worked on it a lot & told milk shouldn't be used for drinking? I am in dubai, here cow milk we don't get. We get packaged milk?
I'm 21 years old. Studying final year engg. I'm 6 feet tall but I weigh only 60 kgs and I looks skinny. How can I turn fat? What is your advice? Looking for your advice asap.
I am 30 years old woman & planning for marriage this year, as I heard late marriage will be problematic for child birth.
My leg was broken before 1 month and am plastered it. Before 1 week am freed from plaster. But still I can't walk properly. There is pain while am twisting my leg and climbing staircase. What I have to do now? It is possible to do effective exercise to cure it?
Doc, I want to get rid of the fat deposited in my legs and thighs. I have too fat thighs and lower legs. I don't have time to work out. So please suggest some best medication that can help burning fat as fast as possible.
My age is 40 years old and also I m a diabetic patient last 7 years. Last few days I take medicine Ayurvedic tablets Himalaya LIV. 52 but my blood sugar is increase. Why it is increased? Should I stop taking medicine?
I am regular hard drinker. I take 750ml (28.5% v/v) daily. To compensate its harm I go to gym regularly for gym for one hour weight training and 30-45 minutes jogging. Also due to calories count I don't eat much. Also I take green tea 6-7 times a day in place of traditional tea. Can I compensate the harm caused by wine.
I am njay junat and I want to know that I am very thin in looking how can I gain my weight please tell me the solution for this problem.
I'm 35 years, 5.7 ft with 20 kg over weight, bulk of my weight is from abdomen, kindly suggest do and don't of food which will help reduce tummy.
Hello Doc, I'm loosing weight last two years time since my return from china. There's no medical problem nor any mental illness, but a huge stress personal and professional. Please suggest me how can I gain weight again, weight has significantly dropped from 68 kgs to 45 kgs. Thank in advance.
I am getting too much problem because of my belly size, So how can I get rid of this within one month?
Hello Dr, For more than one year I am facing pain while passing stools. I drink 5-6 litres of water everyday. Sometimes I passes freely but most of the time it hurts and I am facing lot of pain and burning sensation during passing. No blood while passing but before 8 months sometimes I saw blood. There was symptoms of starting of ulcer before 1 year and I got treatment. I am worried of going toilet everyday in fear of pain. Pls help is anything serious.
I am 32 yr old. I have fatty liver. I didn't have meat, alcohol or any fatty things. I had 2 fibroid operations, hernia and gall stone and c section. Is any ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver. Now my weight gain.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.