Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mridula Sarda
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mridula SardaYour feedback matters!
My wife FLP profile 1. FSH Serum 10.25mIU/ml 2. LH serum 2.59mIU/ml 3. prolactin serum 9.93 mIU/ml. Is this report is normal to became pregnant? please help.
Hi. My age 26, height 5.6.weight 59 kg. My periods are regular 28 to 32. My husband semen count also good. I took USG. Hormone test. Its normal only. In USG they mention polycystic ovaries. But I get my periods regular. Also ovulated. Sonography from 6 day to 14 My ovulation happen 14 day. Egg size 24 mm endo line 9.2 and get my periods on 28. Everything is normal but not conceive. Last 5 month took siphene and progynova 21 days. Last month ccq and meprate 10 days. Yesterday I got my periods. Can I continue tablet for another 6 month? Please suggest me next level of treatment and any test required.
Amid this exceptional time of Post partum when the body is exploring such a variety of changes, ladies regularly encounter migraines, fatigue, issues with nursing, and emotional episodes. Some of these homeopathic cures are entirely basic and can astonish in getting you through the knocks that can happen baby blues.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is produced using the wind-flower. It is a homeopathic solution for the touchy mother. She is regularly sad, gentle (however persistent in some ways), and now and again bashful. Pulsatilla can be entirely tender and regularly needs to be consoled by her accomplice that she is cherished at times to the point of being requesting. She can feel effectively pitiful, alone, or relinquished when she can't get this consolation. Pulsatilla can be resigned and need to please others.
- Phytolacca: Phytolacca is a plant also called pokeweed. Its fundamental activity is in recuperating Mastitis and I have seen it rapidly and viably help numerous ladies with both analyzed and undiscovered symptoms. What's more, this helpful cure is incredible for nursing challenges due to yeast, torment in the nipples, or split nipples. Phytolacca can be dreadful with a propensity to envision that she is going to kick the bucket when physical symptoms go ahead. She is regularly black out or woozy while getting up.
- Sepia: This homeopathic cure, made of the ink of the cuttlefish, is ideal for the depleted mother who is overwhelmed to the point that she truly simply needs to be allowed to sit unbothered. She is normally depleted, however her vitality unmistakably enhances from activity. Sepia is drained and drawn, regularly with a yellowish paleness to the skin, particularly the face.
- Caulophyllum: This is the homeopathic arrangement of Blue Cohosh, a plant identified with Berberis. It's an extraordinary solution for have amid pregnancy, amid and after work, and baby blues. It can likewise be useful if comparative symptoms are available amid lactation. There is an apprehension and edginess on the mental and enthusiastic level. Caulophyllum is cold, extremely eager, and parched.
Amid work, menses or straightforwardly baby blues there are inconsistent, shooting or meandering torments. The torments can feel unendurable, with nausea and retching. Amid work, the torments are irregular, sharp and crampy. Caulophyllum feels inside shortcoming, weariness and debility after labor, amid pregnancy and menses. The torments amid work are powerless and frequently unpredictable, bringing about little movement. After-agonies are intolerable after a long and debilitating work. The lochia is abundant and delayed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doctor, I am 27 years old, I had a miscarriage in 9th month last July 2015 the reason is not known as doctors just said amniotic fluid was nil. So now I am again planning, as doctors say the most fertile days are starting 9 -19 day from your 1st day of menstruation cycle but my husband travels abroad frequently so need to know if I take medicines.
The biggest threats to women's health are often preventable. Here's what you need to know to live a longer, healthier life.
Many of the leading threats to women's health can be prevented ? if you know how. The top causes of death among adult women in the U.S. Include heart disease, stroke, cancer and chronic lower respiratory disease, according to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Take the first step to protect yourself by talking with your doctor about your risk factors for these conditions. Then get serious about reducing your risk.
Manage chronic conditions and get recommended screenings
If you have health problems, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure or diabetes, that increase your risk of heart disease and stroke, follow your doctor's treatment recommendations. Also be sure to consult your doctor about when you should have mammograms and other cancer screenings.
Adopt a healthier lifestyle
While you can't eliminate risk factors such as family history, you can control many other risk factors for heart disease, stroke and cancer. For example:
Don't smoke. If you smoke or use other tobacco products, ask your doctor to help you quit. It's also important to avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.
Eat a healthy diet. Choose vegetables, fruits, whole grains, high-fiber foods and lean sources of protein, such as fish. Limit foods high in saturated fat, added sugar and sodium.
Maintain a healthy weight. Losing excess pounds ? and keeping them off ? can lower your risk of heart disease as well as various types of cancer.
Get moving. Include physical activity in your daily routine. You know exercise can help you control your weight and lower your risk of heart disease and stroke. But did you know that it may also lower your risk of certain types of cancer? Choose activities you enjoy, from brisk walking to ballroom dancing.
Limit alcohol. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so only in moderation. For women that means no more than one drink a day. The risk of various types of cancer ? including breast and liver ? appears to increase with the amount of alcohol you drink and the length of time you've been drinking regularly.
Manage stress. If you feel constantly on edge or under assault, your lifestyle habits may suffer ? and so might your immune system. Take steps to reduce stress ? or learn to deal with stress in healthy ways.
Prevent chronic lower respiratory diseases
Many women don't realize that they're at risk of illness and even death from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ? which includes bronchitis and emphysema. Don't be caught off guard. To protect your respiratory health:
Don't smoke. If you smoke, ask your doctor to help you quit. Also avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.
Steer clear of pollutants. Minimize exposure to chemicals and outdoor air pollution.
Prevent respiratory infections. Wash your hands often and get a yearly flu vaccine. Ask your doctor whether you need a pneumonia vaccine as well.
The bottom line
It's important to understand the common health risks that women face, but don't feel intimidated. Instead, do whatever you can to lead a healthy lifestyle ? including eating a healthy diet, staying physically active, quitting smoking and getting regular checkups. Simple preventive measures can go a long way toward reducing your health risks.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi doctors I am 19 week pregnant. I have a bicornuate uterus. Can my pregnancy reach till 9 month? I am on fully bed rest and I am taking dubagest 200, duvadilan 10 mg, ecosprin 75 mg, iron and folic acid, hucog 5000 injection weekly. My treatment in running in a good way?
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and consult the gynaecologist immediately.