Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mridula Mahtre
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mridula MahtreYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from prostatic and uti 8 month ago. I took doxcef, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, offloading within 5 month as a result I feel pain throughout my legs. I find difficult to walk. I lost strength in my legs. Is it because of antibiotics I took. Please reply. What should I do.
I am a female aged 58 years and suffering with diabetes. I an also suffering with neuropathic pain in my feet, legs and also with tingling hands. Kindly advise me treatment.
Sir my mom suffering knee bone joint pain since one month she is 50 years old please suggest medication.
Pain in left shoulder till heart. Some strange marks on the shoulders. Like I was heard. It reddish in color.
I am have pain in my right elbow. I play cricket everyday and it pains only at that time. I think my ligament may be damaged. Help me out.
My husband suffering from heels pain when he stand long time heels pain was start. What should he use to release this pain..
My wife had fall and had hip femur bone fractured and surgery was done 2 months back .Now she can't walk as she stands on toes of right feet operated side She can't keep right feet flat on ground So she can't walk even with Walker. Please help and give advice.
Please help me I have a pain on my right sight hip when I walk after masturbating. Now this pain continuously.
Hi doctor, thus is Akshay Mane. I have a problem with my backbone. There starts paining in my back when I seat obe one place for a long time. So, what should I do to minimize this problem.
I am 66 years male. I have lumbar spondylitis and gtg sciatica pain. Now the feet also gets numbness and pain. My sugar level and BP is under control. When the lower back pain comes down, numbness also comes down. Shd I start any medication or yoga?
I am suffering from lower backpain due to excessive masturbate. Prescribe me some medicines to recover from it.
I just now noticed that my ring finger on my right hand word that connects to knuckle is separated it's not the joint it's the ball is broken off. But I have not had any pain until just a little while ago it kind of got a little sore. I have also noticed over the past several years that so in my bones that have been broken broken very easily. If at all possible can you give me an idea of what would cause this?
Hi, my age is 30/M, I'm getting frequent cough, I feel uneasy full day, headache, body pain. I have left side stomach pain, I have lot of stress, My blood pressure is always 150/100, sometimes there is pain in my right side chest. I'm consuming alcohol almost everyday, 180 ml of whiskey, could nt sleep properly. Stomach does nt get empty in morning, sometimes feels like omitting, kindly HELP!
I have pain on top of my feet when moving toes. Also in knees. Since 10 days. I take zerodol when it gets worse. The pain is worse when I wake up. Got marks acid tested. It is 5.56.
My nerves and muscles of full body right side is is paining and got cramps stiffness stuff like that but all parts have sense and are moving.
I have always pain in my right leg. I show my doctor but I don't get satisfied .plzzz tell some medicine which help me.
My legs are paining so much and its getting much paine in my foot, and I'm also a diabetic patient, in nights I used to move my legs for my pain its unbearable, how to overcome with this pain.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.