Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 25 year old female, I have a lumb in my right breast and I suffer pain alot. My weight is 38kg I am not able to eat food properly. I feel safocated sometime. Please help me.
I am pregnant from 3 months. Please suggest me healthy diet with timing. And please tell me some tips to be healthy.
She had an ultrasonography as directed by a gynecologist. But nothing serious issue came out. Still monthly period problems are persisting Doctor only gave medicine to control the hormonal disbalnce. And also suggested that these type of problems would be over after her marriage. Is it so.
My girl frnd days that she dint get her periods still. She must be getting it by 12th it seems. Please advice.
She is 17+, unmarried. Her period is now running. But this time suddenly milk come out from her breast. Is it normal or harmful? please advice as soon as possible and if need prescribe some medicine.
What are the symptoms of poly cystic ovarian syndrome? What is the treatment for pcod? Does regular exercise n diet prevent pod?
I m 30 week pregnant. Now suffering from tonsil of grade 2. Not able to eat and drink properly. Kindly suggest any medicine which is safe during my pregnancy.
Hi doctor dis sde Dr. namrta. I live in rajasthan. M suffering from hypoplastic uterus. Can you please tell me how I may conceive baby?
Hi, I am married 32 years female. Iam trying to conceive for past 3 years, but in vain. I was diagonised with thyroid. Last oct'14 I did laproscopy and doctors deducted genital tb and told me that my one tube is affected by tb. Other tube and uterus is fine. After taking 6 months tb treatment through oral medications, infections will be cured and there is a way for pregnancy. Now 6 months advised medication is over. Now the doctors are asking me to go for ivf directly for 2. 25 lakhs. And they say that 99. 9% there is no way for natural pregnancy. And ivf also they doubt whether it would succeed or not. We were devasted by hearing this. Every day I take 7 tablets which are heavy dose (1-thyroid, 5-tb, 1-folic), due to which my skin turned orange. My urine and stool also turned orange. Frankly saying, for last one month I did not head out of my room. Only the doctors words keeps hearing. I could feel full of mental pressure due to the same thinking" will I ever be a mom one day. So finally my husband took me to n ayurveda doctor. He checked my pulse and glanced my reports and shouted at me saying that the treatment is wrong. He has given me full body cleansing for a day, uterus cleansing for 3 days on my period and 1 month medication on some powder. Please doctor, let me know if I am in correct way?
Dear doctor, I am 33 years old widow and Every month I get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time ?
Sir I have got a domestic dog bite two days before may I have sexual intercourse with my wife as my post exposure treatment is going. Pl suggest.
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
- Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
- Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs or sexually transmitted disease that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries.