Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Is there any discovery for ratinize pigmentosa -rp ? This is related to eyes and my son is suffering.
What are the remedies and methods to have a clear skin without acne and blackheads and whiteheads. I have a oily t zone on the skin and the rest of it is dry. What should I do to prevent the acne and other skin problems.
Dear sir/madam I have been having cold regularly for the past two months now in between I got fever so I was given antibiotics. Now after stopping that again I hv sneezing cold and I took tablet for allergy but after a couple of days there is a relapse. What do I do am tired of tablets and medicines. Please advise . A crp was done where the numbers were high.
I am 26 years old. I have skin itches, rashes among hand fingers, it look like black. My body very heat how would I become normal. Thanking you sir.
Most of time things are roaming in my mind and I am tensed because of that. As well facing headache issues. Whats the solution?
2 tsf honey, 1tsf lemon juice, pinch of pepper, pinch of cumin powder, jamun or apple vinegar 1tsf, in luke warm water empty stomach in mornings.
I have some doubt's about using betnovate-gm for fairness. Does it cause any problem. My friends are applying in those faces.
I was diagnosed with fatty liver about 2 months back and was prescribed Udiliv 300 and Evion 400 BD. Only my SGPT was elevated to 114 while all other enzyme were in normal range. My cholesterol levels were slightly elevated to 202 while my LDL was 147. For two months I controlled my diet and lost nearly 5 kgs. I again did the test yesterday, all my liver enzymes have returned normal but my cholesterol has shoot up to 232 with LDL reaching 174. My triglycerides levels have also increased. I was worried as to why is my levels increasing even after weight loss and controlling diet. My initial weight was 74 and now it is 69. I am male aged 30 and height 168 cms.
Am aged 23 oly but I got a tummy relatively fleshy to my age. Am in a job in that kind. I mean job which dnt need much physical work but am working out in gym regularly but gym also has no remedy for fast recovery of my tummy problem. I need solution for tummy reduction in healthy way but in relatively faster too. Please help me guys.
Getting a hair transplant is a matter of getting yourself a new weave from the hair follicles harvested from an area of your own body where the hair growth is better. This is a simple surgical procedure where the number of sittings and the intensity of the sessions will depend entirely on the cause for hair loss as well as the response to the treatment. This procedure can be used to restore the lost hair in many areas including the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and more. While the procedure may be a simple one, it may cause certain side effects for certain people. Let us learn more about the same.
- Few Side Effects: This surgical process may not lead to those many side effects for the simple fact that the donor and the recipient are the same. When the hair comes from the same body, there is little chance of the immune system mistaking it for a foreign body. This will lead to fewer side effects.
- Pain: Pain in the area where the grafting has happened may be one of the side effects which may happen primarily due to the fact that the procedure may lead to some amount of abrasion which can cause inflammation and pain.
- Bleeding: There are chances of going through bleeding after the procedure, but this too is usually a rare and extreme side effect. This may point at the presence of an infection. Bleeding does not usually happen after such a procedure because coagulation holds the new follicles in place and ensures that there is no bleeding or infection.
- Scarring: While itching and scarring may be more common side effects of this kind of procedure, this usually lasts as long as the swelling does. This will take a week or two to clear up. The scarring may happen when the hairline begins to redefine itself. And in some cases, the hairline may look unnatural due to the scarring. The hair growing at the back of the head may also look strange due to this reason.
- Grading: In order to avoid the problem of scarring and a strange looking hairline, the doctors now use a procedure called grading with which the thicker hair grows towards the back and the thinner hair remains in front. If this is done in a proper fashion, one cannot even make out that surgery has taken place on the scalp.
- Upkeep: While the Follicle Unit Extraction method ensures that the scarring does not take place to that degree where it becomes too obvious, one must realise that upkeep will be required so as to prevent further hair loss even in the areas surrounding the transplant.