Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MonishYour feedback matters!
I'm 40 years old she has a lot of pain in upper Left shoulder from last 6 months. We didn't get Relief after check up from so many different Doctors. Even doctor did MRI test also but still not diagnosis.
Hi dear Sir mAdam I am suffering from backpain since six months as I contact local physician and given pain killer tab but no use what should I do please assist me.
Hi, Sir my age 29 I am suffering from pme since a long time back, I am frustrating to this Please consult, which is Best.
I am 67 years old with pain in the knee besides bn saids I have taken for a couple of months idrophos 150 ibandronic acid with intervals the pain in the knee is yet ongoing.
I am 50 years old woman and after I get up in the morning from my sleep I have pain in my lower legs . What should I do ?
I have pain in my right leg for last 25 days. Pain is not constant but arises regular at some intervals. It pains in the toe and leg (opposite side of the toe) and sometimes knees. Already done uric acid testing and the result is in permissible limit. Can anyone suggest the problem.
I have a pain in my both knee. So please tell me a solution of my knee problem because I am disturbed with this problem.
I have heavy knee pain. It increases if I walk or work more. So suggest me ways to get rid off the pain.
Im 18 years old. I have pain in my calf muscles. I play cricket in the morning for 3 hours. After playing I can not even walk properly and it pains for the whole day. And in usual time if I stand for more than 10-15 minutes ill get a pain in calf muscle. Can you provide me a best method to cure it.
Hi I have the problem of my eyes and back pain. So what is the solution for this can anyone help me out.
I have a problem in my knees, their is consistent pain in them from last few months. Please recommend something.
I had terrible pain and stiffness around knee ie, a little above knees and also below the knees of both legs. It was difficult even to sit. My dexa scan result says ostopenia. I was prescribed lubrijoint for one month and am feeling much better. Can I continue for another two months. Pl advise. I cannot take homeopathy as I am taking lot of other halopathy medicines. Pl advise. Thank you.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It cxauses extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese.