Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. MonishYour feedback matters!
My husband is 38 years old and doctor says his ligaments has rupture near his right knee. Tell me how it can be healed quickly. Tell me some home remedies also.
Hi, my right shoulder is lower then my left shoulder and sometimes there is severe pain. I do weight lifting. I think it is related to winged scapula. Please advice.
I am kshitiz ,iam 18 years old and I am suffering from a severe pain in my leg ,its happening since 4 days I do not know what to do, please help me .its my humble request thank you.
I met with an small accident 2 days back. My left foot is injured, swollen and painful. I am applying neosporin ointment and have taken antibiotic too. What more can be done to cure it faster? unable to walk properly.
I am going to gym from a week and my muscles pains I have read about DOMS I am not sure what it is? Can you explain.
I was having cervical spontalysis and was wearing collar. Now I have the pain in the left leg knee and undergoing treatment with Ayurveda medicine. Even after taking the treatment for the last 20 days I am not feeling comfort. No I am feeling the pain in the lower back and some parts of the left leg. Should I continue the Ayurveda treatment or what I have to do. I am feeling heavy and feel of putting more weight as there is no exercise to the body. Kindly suggest correct steps to take.
I have neck pain for over 3 days. I think this is the cervical problem. So please consult me what can I do?
hello Doctor, This Suresh, having 30y of age and working in computer field located in Derabassi (near to Chandigarh/Punjab. From last 2 years I am suffering from neck pain in both left.
My wife's (age 51 years) left leg has acute pain from top to bottom while walking after sitting more than half an hour. What is the problem and what kind of treatment has to take?
I am 15 years old one day I am in the bed side then suddenly some books from the self fall down and hit my back I have pain in my back for 8 days and not recovering please tell me what to do.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.