Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monica Goel
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monica GoelYour feedback matters!
I am 69 year old mene ultra sound kraya to usne gadud foole huye aye h or Dr. khe raha h operation ko ya nallki dalne ko kyu ki urine ruk ruk kr arha h to ye problem davai se theek ho jyegi kya sir.
I am 40years old, since last one week having pain in heel and ankle, even I am not able to walk. Some times pain also exist in hands and waist (kamar). When I take pain killer then I am able to walk but very slowly. I think my masuls become tense which create pain and swelling. Please suggest some medicine regards somesh.
I am taking 5 to 10 cup of coffee in boiled water without sugar and milk. Will it affect my health or not? I am 62 years old and I am taking this. By one year.
Sir / Madam, My brother 56 years, He is a diabetic and under guidance and supervision of Dr. Dinesh Neopane, MBBS, MD at Biratnagar (Nepal. However, from past one and half year it is observed that his hemoglobin count gets reduced drastically in short span of time. This issue though has been addressed but we would like to get an expert opinion for better solution. At earlier stage doctor did assumed that it could be due to piles problem and with few units of blood transfusion patient was better. This result though was short lived and after five months again blood transfusion was done. On the recommendation of consulting doctor we met Nephrologist and his views were in sync with family doctor and advice was to continue the same medicine. Later, the patients started feeling week and under consultation of the doctor an injection EPOFIT (erythropoietin) was used twice weekly for six weeks. At that period the patient's hemoglobin count was below 6. Currently report shows that prescribed injection is working fine and patients has show improvement but we family members would like to take an expert review at your recommendation or reference is required as which doctor would be seeking appointment with. Looking forward for your early reply.
Hello, my baby is 3 days old. He born on 36th week of pregnancy and his weight during birth is less than 2 kg. Doctors have kept him under observation. He is been given antibiotic for respiratory problem. Now doctor has informed that the baby's stomach bloat after milk. Motion and urine is alright. They have suggested for further care under Neonatal ICU to understand the issue correctly. What can be the problem? Any recommendations would be helpful.
I drink 6-7 litre water per day and I am doing gym and I pass a lot of urine is it good for belly fat loss and is it okay to drink this much. And I don't sweat during gym is it because I drink aloe water and pass urine?
My grand ma 70 years old she have diabetes h bp problem from long period she is suffering from piles in summer season blood goes more and weakness found what too do sir advice me.
Sir, leaking of blood internally in eyes, physically not visible, I am a diabetic my age is 45, can anyone help me out please send.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.