Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monica GoelYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of anemia? What is the reason for it? I'm feeling low b. P. Please suggest me.
What are the signs and symptoms of friedreich's ataxia. And please explain the defect in chromosome number 9. And please describe both symptoms and signs with suitable diagrams. And. Available treatment.
I have sinus problem 1 years ,i take siddha medication, but no any changes .pls, tell how to pure the sinus problem.
I am 20 year old wants increase my sex stamina during bed and wants to enlarge penis any way to enlarge penis size.
I am 20 years old, I've gastric problem in endoscopy test I got result impression is" REFLUX GASTRITIS", is anything serious?
I have loosen my interest in sex, didn't get enough erection for sex, unable to ejaculate during sex. Unable to find the reason Please help in Nov I am getting married.
I am 24 years old male, I am suffering from ankle pain from last 4 months. This pain I got by a plastic ball when I was playing cricket. Please suggest what to do?
I am a 43 year old male suffering from asthma since 1997. Between 2013-2015 I was regularly on high doses of steroids to manage my asthma which I have since reduced. Somewhere around that time I also developed moderate sleep apnea for which I use a CPAP machine. A slight high uric acid content was detected last year with a report from Thyrocare - about 6.9. I also had very low Vitamin D which I managed with supplements and time in the sun. I had developed IBS which I managed with high fiber diet and is now only occasional flares if I eat outside food. In the last 2-3 years my asthma has been difficult to manage but also accompanied by continuous problems of muscle weakness (repeated cramps on small effort) and bone pain. With the steroids I also have put on weight (98 kgs now at a height of 5 feet 9 inches - about 20 kgs overweight) However the body/ bone pain with water eyes and tiredness is impacting my day to day functioning. I am worried that exercising might hurt me easily by mistake so am wary of doing excessive effort. I believe my immunity is also very low which makes me susceptible to infections very quickly and then repeated cycle of wheezing/ asthma - interrupting my exercise efforts. How do I manage to work through this repeated cycle and build a better health? What can I do to improve my situation.
I'm 22 years old male 1) Their is any side effects of masturbation on health? Is weight loss? Pimples? Early ejaculation? Less erection? Are side effects of masturbation? 2) Is excessive masturbation? Is harmful? 3) Is excessive masturbation leads to penis erectile dysfunction?
My mother age 60. She is suffering from urine inf. Her leg was swelling all the time. Due to swelling she cant walk long n due to swelling she cant sit properly at the time of potty. Every test has been done but no result has been so far. To know the problem. Just she do home remedies. Put hot water on legs to get relex. Sir please help me with your suggestion.
I am 18 years old. I am masturbating since 4 years. What should I do to get rid off from this habit?
Please guide me about the right treatment of psoriasis. I am taking allopathic treatment but not getting any remarkable benefit.
With a change in our lifestyle, our health gets affected and the way we satisfy our partner in bed alo gets affeted. Our poor lifestyle causes a number of problems and amongst those Erectile dysfunction is quite common. Erectile dysfunction is also known as impotence in men. When you lose the ability to retain an erection during sex, then you might be suffering from erectile dysfunction. There are many different reasons why you might suffer from it, like stress, fatigue, relationship issues, consumption of alcohol or performance anxiety. You will find many different pharmaceutical or surgical methods to cure erectile dysfunction, but here is a list of various different types of natural treatments which you might undertake:
- Walk: Walk for at least 2 miles every day. Walking not helps you to stay healthy, but also helps reverse the situation of impotence which you might be suffering from. It also helps obese men retain their erection while having sex. Walking also helps you maintain a trimmed waistline which helps you fight erectile dysfunction. It helps you to maintain a healthy weight which reduces the risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Exercise: Exercise seems to be the key answer to many such disorders. Even erectile dysfunction can be cured or treated with exercise. Pelvic or Kegel exercises will help you promote urinary continence as well as sexual well-being. Exercise helps you to strengthen your bulbocavernosus muscles which are responsible in engaging the penis with blood while erect. It also helps in ejaculation and clearing the urethra after urination.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a very popular form of treatment. Treating erectile dysfunction with acupuncture is one of the easiest treatments. This is because in most case erectile dysfunction occurs due to a psychological cause, and acupuncture helps to release this as it can relieve you of stress and anxiety.
- Intake of Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is known as herbal Viagra, as it possesses the ability to help treat erectile dysfunction. However, red ginseng needs to grow for 5 years before it can be used as a natural supplement of Viagra. A 2008 review has found red ginseng to treat erectile dysfunction effectively.
- Watermelon Juice: Watermelons contain an amino acid called citrulline which helps in improving the blood flow to the penis. Watermelon is also called "nature's Viagra" as it helps achieve an erection and retaining it.
Erectile dysfunction sometimes tends to be extremely embarrassing. You might not want to discuss it with anyone, whether it is a friend or a doctor. So, if you try out these natural treatments, neither will you have to feel embarrassed nor will you regret trying them out. You can be rest assured that these will definitely help your condition.