Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monica G. ParwatkarYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old male. From the past 2-3 years I have been having a problem where I would feel that everybody is constantly looking at me and judging me negatively. From the last 1 year I have started panicking. Whenever I go out I feel that everyone is judging me, when I interact with people I constantly think that they must be thinking this and that about me and I try to be nicer and nicer to them which harms sometimes because they dominate me. Life is a hellhole. How do I solve this?
I was facing pimples problems. Doctor gave me a fash wash gel called accare. My skin is oily .I get white pimple when I get early in morning. Now its all over .but dark spots are very much all over my face. Due to that. Doctor said leave it will remove automatically .but nothing happened till now. Please advise for these dark spots.
If you have numbness or tingling sensation in your feet, then you could be suffering from diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It can have an impact on your sleep, mood and overall quality of life. Besides taking the prescribed medications, there are effective ways of dealing with foot pain stemming from high blood sugar as explained below.
- Taking over-the-counter medicines: Medicines such as aspirin, naproxen, acetaminophen and ibuprofen can help to serve mild to moderate pain stemming from diabetic nerve damage. But before taking these medicines, you should consult with an expert since they can raise the risk of heart attack and kidney problems.
- Quit smoking: Smoking may cause the blood vessels to constrict and impair the circulation. This indicates that the peripheral nerves will not get an adequate amount of nutrient-rich blood which can pave the way for more pain.
- Have control over your blood sugar levels: With the passage of time, the excess blood sugar levels can cause damage the peripheral nerves. When you have blood sugar levels within a healthy range, you can substantially reduce your risk of nerve damage. You should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and low-fat dairy and whole grains.
- Take more Vitamin D: Even though it is hard to get the desired 600 IU of this vitamin from food, you can get it in the form of supplement. A study found that people with diabetic neuropathy can take the supplement once in a week to curb the symptoms of feet pain. Vitamin B complex plays a crucial role in improving nerve health. You should get it in right amounts so that the brain can produce certain chemicals which are required for sending information through the body channels.
- Take Alpha-lipoic acid supplement: The human body has the natural ability to produce little amounts of antioxidants. When you take them in recommended quantities it can regulate the blood sugar levels and ease the pain in the feet and palms. A per a study, people taking more than 600 milligrams of antioxidants on a regular basis experienced 19 percent improvement in the diabetic neuropathy symptoms within 5 weeks.
- Indulge in daily workouts: Regular workout can help you to combat pain in a variety of ways. It can regulate the blood sugar levels and slow down nerve damage. Exercise can surge the flow of blood to the legs and arms and it can also enliven your mood and offer relief from stress.
Note that a nerve damage can lead to loss of sensation in the feet which means that you may not realize any cut or scratch in your feet until much later which could prove fatal. Hence it is essential for you to prevent the loss of sensation. Using the methods suggested above you can deal with the foot pain related to diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
How does spinal mobilization help in reduce nerve compression given neck and back pain. The body is very stiff. Already tried ift. They dnt wrk. Is this manual method helpful?
I am 61 years old I got some asthmatic problem now i am using some inhailers for emergency if there any permanant remady for this ?
Meri mummy ka" baccha dani" ka operation hua tha. Uske baad sai unka pet badhta ja rha hai and she has slip disk so she needs to loose weight but she is not able to loose. Kindly advise.
Two weeks ago I feel that my left ear is blocked so went to Ent but he said that there is no infection but little swelling so he prescribed me anti allergy tabs. But still now I feel the same and also I feel little sensation in my left side head at the top and sometime at back of head He also advised me to take steam so when I take steam cough comes and I feel like cold that comes in initial stage . Now after two weeks my ear is same blocked , head sensation going on but minor not severe , sometimes feel like breathing problem and throat is also sore sometime. I am confused if it is cold so why it is not coming out from so long. Or it is some serious problem related to brain. please help.
I am not getting sleep in the night time .i am getting sleep at 2-3 pm. Any remedies to get early sleep.
While tooth decay and gum problems are most common, affecting nearly 54% and 62% of the population screened, dentists said they also detected oral precancerous lesions and cancer in some people.
"Tooth decay is most common in the age group of 15-35 years. We found most such patients indulged in frequent snacking. Consumption of carbonated drinks was also common," said Dr Vikrant Mohanty, medical officer in-charge of mobile dental clinics. MAIDS runs six mobile clinics offering treatment such as extraction, filling and cleaning and creating awareness about oral health. Mohanty said every time one eats, acid is produced by the bacteria on the surface of the tooth. "Frequent snacking, particularly fast food items, that have sugar content, leads to loss of minerals from the tooth due to higher acid production."