Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monali Y Trivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monali Y TrivediYour feedback matters!
My mom is having severe pain under the jaws. Is there any problem? what is the reason for that? thank you.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure wherein excess fat and skin are removed to flatten the abdomen. In most of the cases, this surgery is performed to bring back weakened or separated muscles creating a smooth and firm abdomen. When diet and exercise fail to help an individual get the abdominal profile he or she may be looking for, the surgery is performed.
What causes fat and skin buildup around your abdominal region?
Irrespective of the body proportion or body weight you may have, you can still develop an abdomen that sticks out or is loose and flabby. Aging, pregnancy, heredity, changes in weight and surgery are a few of the common causes of the buildup of excess fat and skin around this area.
Who can opt for this surgery?
The procedure is suitable for both men and women.
- If you are a woman who has had several pregnancies, the surgery can help to reduce the extra skin that gets formed as well as tighten your abdominal muscles.
- The procedure can help both men and women who have extra flab to get rid of the fat deposits that get settled around the belly region. Even loose skin can be corrected through this procedure.
Types of tummy tuck
A tummy tuck surgery is of 2 types:
Complete tummy tuck- In this form of tummy tuck, the abdomen is cut from the hipbone to hipbone before the skin, tissue or muscle is contoured as needed. During this surgery, the belly button is moved and drainage tubes are placed under your skin.
Partial tummy tuck - This form of tummy tuck is usually performed on individuals whose fat deposits are present below the belly button. Usually lasting about 2 hours and unlike complete tummy tuck, it does not involve surgically moving the belly button.
Benefits can you expect:
Regarding benefits, the procedure is known to offer the following:
- Tightened abdominal muscles for a flat abdomen
- Improved body posture as weakened abdominal muscles associated with lordosis (also known as sway back) is restored to their original form
- A decrease in instances of stress urinary incontinence (problem associated with the urinary bladder wherein you experience uncontrollable leakage). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Lybrate | Dr. Vidya Ramesh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My hair is falling at the speed of light. I think it's because I smoke Hash. I wash my hair now once in a week coz so many if them break at a time. Pls help.
I have gastric and acidity problem. Feeling burning sensation in chest. Stool is looking like full of mucus. But having ones in morning.
I have 2 beauty spots on my nose. It feels really embarrassing. I get very stressed due to this. I want it to be removed. I also have small acne bumps on my nose and I want to get rid of whiteheads. I want to know how much price I have to pay for this. Please suggest me.
My dental problem so that l can not drink cold water and can't eat the food with one side what I do?
Anger is good. It protects you. But intense, uncontrolled anger may destroy valuable relationships. Anger is a result of anxiety and fear. When we assume that our expectations will not be met, we become anxious. When we feel unsure about our own capabilities we become anxious. This anxiety creates fear. Anxiety comes from our beliefs. All beliefs can be modified.
Anger has lots of energy. Avoid arguments/confrontations when you are very angry. When you are very angry you are likely to use rough language which may damage your relations and you are likely to behave impulsively. All this you might regret later on. Following are a few techniques which will help you to manage your anger in difficult situations :
- Sit down and have a glass of water, slowly. This will help you to calm down a little.
- Avoid or go away from that room or situation. Tell the people concerned, that you are angry and would like to discuss it some other time.
- Deep breathing exercises help a lot. Close your eyes, take 10 deep breaths, turn your attention towards your body. See what is happening to your body. Tell your body muscles to relax. If your heart is beating fast, if you are breathing fast, continue deep breathing, till it normalises.
- Now understand what is making you angry. Understand your own anxiety and fear related to the issue.
- Let the other person know how you are “feeling”. Start your statements, “I feel hurt/insulted/let down/neglected etc. when you do this”, instead of saying “You hurt/neglect me”. When you express your feeling in this manner, the other person does not feel blamed, which makes the other person more receptive.
- Focus on the current issue, don’t bring in past situations.
- Tell the other person, what you want or expect, instead of telling what you do not want. E.G. Instead of saying “I don’t want you to go out now”, say “I would like you to stay at home today”.
- Listen carefully what the other person wants to tell you. Give others a chance to voice their opinions.
- Make an eye contact and be firm but polite while communicating your point of view.
- Understand everyone’s responsibility in the situation. Try to see, what is your share in the problematic situation? Work on that.
- Understand what change you want.
- Have realistic expectations from others and also from yourself.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.