Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monalee MohabeyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I have yellow tooth even though I brush everyday is there any treatment to make it look white and attractive.
I went for root canal treatment for one of my tooth. The Dentist started the treatment and while the treatment was going on my tooth. I asked the Dentist to see my other tooth. But the Dentist is not ready to see at all. We can see that later when you get pain. I don't know if the Dentist is really caring the patient at all. He tooth rct costs nearly 7-8 thousands. So he is just concentrating the money more than my tooth. How can deny my other tooth problem and say we can see later? Is this professional behaviour of Dentist? Are they really caring patient or money?
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth. Icant eat hot & cold items. please sugest what should I do for fast relief. What precaution should I take.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth.
1-due any reasons if enamel layer get exposed to oral environment lead to sensitivity.
A) faulty brushing technique.
B) increasing age.
C) fracture of tooth due to any reason.
D) caries in tooth.
E) pt anatomic profile like deep bite
F) pt habit like clenching, stress
G) root exposure, gingival recession (gums ka niche aana).
My mouth is smelling since last 10 day even I brushed twice in a day and using closeup tooth paste Tell me who can I rid off this smell.
I have tooth ache impact. The x-ray says that the wisdom teeth is struggling to come out due to less space available in jaws as per dentist opinion. Is the removal of the teeth only solution
Am suffering from dental problem my teeth are yellow and sticky material on teeth am using colgate plzz advise me.
I'm 22, male. I have pain in my tooth while I eat sweets. I think I may have cavities but there is nothing visible. Could you say me what is the problem and what is the cure? Also I had body lice which has currently gone but not 100%. I did not take any treatment but those reduced because of neem. What should I do to remove it completely? I think there may be some hidden in my head. Will that be possible and what will the cure for it?
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
- eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque.
- try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick" to clear debris from around the gum line.
- have your dentures aligned as needed.
If you have bleeding gums, visit a dentist. A dentist is the expert you can count on to explain the causes of bleeding gums and to advise a treatment plan.