Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mona MehtaYour feedback matters!
My. Age is 22 years and my weight is 44 kg. I want to increase my weight. Please suggest me what should I do. Thanks a lot.
I have a desk job and in the last 3 year, my weight has gone up from 70 KGS to 80 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I am 30years old F having a bad habit of cleaning my ears even if it is cleared already. Now I have faced problems like skin damage internally, pain when touching n pressing outside of my ear n cheek near my ear. Pain is only at right ear but other problems r same for both ears. When I clean loosen skin I found watery substances on d wall of my ear. please help any ENT specialist.
My wife is fat, she often complains that her lower abdomen pains when there is more pressure on her stomach. She is gaining weight due to Hormone imbalance. She has got thyroid test done which is -be, doctor has advised her to reduce weight. We got married 2 months back. Will it affect in trying for a baby. Please suggest what to do.
I'm 22 years old and I have a severe pain on the time of urination and it is in yellow color and now my face started to be bulgy I have this face bulging problem before and the doctors said that it is lack of antioxidants and said to take foods containing antioxidants is this danger or should I hurry to any doctor.
I am female, 37 years old, married and two kids, I got pigmentation in my face for last three years. I had consulted and took medicine several times but there is no improvement in the pigmentation. It remains the same as before. Is there any treatment for it?
I want to ask how to increase my height. My age is 19. And my height is 5.9 and half. My father's height is almost 6. I want to reach at least to my father's height. Please suggest what caj I do?
Hi. my opk are positive from day 11 of my cycle and I have 99 degree f fever from 5 days. My cycle length is 29 days. Can you pls tell me reason for positive opk other than ovulation?
Whenever I get myself cut from any metal thing while working a keloid comes out from there. Is there any treatment for this?
My Upper left Back pain. Its been a week I have been experiencing pain in my upper left back ,i am not able to sleep, or turn my head around. Please suggest some exercises or remedies!
I am 51 years old, and also got removed uterus at the age of 34 years. There is no mensuration periods since then, pl. Tell me why I am getting fatty for the last one year, as my belly has flattened / increase. Is it the effect of not working of menusaration periods?
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of Sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.