Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mona Mehta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mona MehtaYour feedback matters!
I have a baby boy of 7 days. How could I know he is okay? When he feels hungry, do potty & toilet he cries rest he sleep. Is it okay? How can I know he is fine. Please tell me the symptoms which indicates he is fine or not.
Hello, what should I eat or drink at morning after waking up to curb acidity as I have acute problem of it.
I am raj I am 25 year old male I have very pen in my belly I want to help doctor pls help me I am gon to god very soon thank you very much.
My wife is pregnant. She is now in 9 month of pregnancy. My doubt is that. Does the movements of baby be limited before labor. Because from last 2days the movements are very less. please tell me if there is any indication of consultation of Dr.
I am 58 yrs lady diagnosed to be diabetes from 2 yrs taking oral tab Diabend M twice half dose daily B/BF and B/dinner.Test results OK both fasting n PP levels. Wish to know which fruits to be taken and any nuitritional supplement desired.
I am 22 years old. I am daily hand practice or hand job of my penis from previous two years continuously. So I want to ask that what is the advantage and disadvantage of this activity. I can't control it.
Mujhe sex karne k bad purey body me Pain hota hai aur nind bahut ati hai susti aur kuch bhi work karne k liye Mann nhi chahta sardi hoti hai. Thande pani se face wash karne ko Mann nhi chahta. Kuch acchi salah bataye.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, Triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Related Tip: 7 Tips For Fat Loss?