Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohnis BajiwalaYour feedback matters!
Hi mujhe karib 2 mahine se right leg ke upar thora sa sunn aur chikna jaisa lagta hai jahan pe khujli karne par koi effect nhi parta shayad mai sochta hu mujhe blood clothing hua hai. Iske liye mujhe koi non side effect tablet ka naam btayein jo allopathy, homeopathy ya ayurvedic me ho lekin jaldi hi thik kar de. Mujhe rozana leg ke kareli wale hisse me bahut dard rahta hai shyad thakan ki wajah se. Kripya koi aisi treatment ya dwa ka naam btayein jo leg ke dard ko khatam kar de aur mai hamesha swasth feel karu. Dwa ka naam zarur btayein.
I am a female, age 40 yrs. After I wake up in the morning my hands and part of legs get numb and there is tremendous pain in the hands and legs. But as soon as I start my daily routine in the morning, the pain tends to reduce and finally goes off. This started from a finger moving to the whole hands and now to legs. Please Advise.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sir, my wife has been suffering from numbness for the past so many years. She is a diabetic for 8 years. Kindly advise a solution.
Level causing mild narrowing of bilateral neural foraminae. Doctor has advised surgery which I do not want. Please Advise whether any other treatment is available.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in entire head due to heavy medicine and waves r feeling in my head. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please answer.
I am 54 year old female. Post dengue after 2nd November was getting numbness in hand. Taken anti inflammatory tabs but the pain is in the knees, wrists, shoulders and swelling on feet. Cannot walk well and rigidity in knee and fingers. Was told by Dr. it is viral arthritis post dengue. Was tested for RA and count is 7. Pls advice.
I'm a female of 17 years old. I get a lot of headaches and migraines During periods what should I do to reduce the pain.
I have neurological problem it was found to be SACD I was advice B12 Injection Monthly Now I have erectile dysfunction.
I have pain in brain near temporal bone from 10 days. I cant sleep at that side. I have migraine also. But this pain in continuous from 10 days. Help me.
Hi, I am suffering from stroke haemeplegia can you please tell some medicines for speedy recovery. Please advise.
I am 60 years old. Male. I have pain probably in the nerve on the side of my left toe. There no swelling or injury. The movement of toe is also free and without pain. It pains only when something touches the side of toe. Please advise. Thanks.
My mother having numbness both on her hands and toes. Her vitamin B12 range is good. Sugar under control. She is taking neurobion forte daily. What is this symptom? She is 77 years old.
What causes panic disorder or panic attack. It can be cure in short period or take time to cure. If it occurs suddenly e. G when in office, driving, market etc. Etc. What is the emergency steps to be taken. Coz. It fill like, it's going to be heart attack, the heart beats very quickly, shaking body sometimes feel that I am going to be die it occurs, feeling very uncomfortable. So, please give a good advice to overcome this illness.
I have gone through 3 cesarean, And I am suffering from a nerve pain which travels from my right gluten to my right ankle?
Hands are shivering too much sir what is the reason and what problems will face with that, it will effect our married life ?
I have migraine problem for the last one year or so. I am taking allopathy medicine for the last one month but it doesn't help me at all. please suggest some homely remedies for migraine. Thank you.
Kindly advise medicine in Ayurveda for treating Migraine. Its happens when she did exaggeration or during mensuration cycle. Its takes minimum two-three days to calm down. Kindly advise.
My mom is totally bed ridden from November Actually she got Blood clot in head so Operation has been done After a month again a bed sore happened for that again Operation has been done So Now she is able to speak slowly She is not able to walk She is getting pain in bones knee Totally body pains why should be taken and physiotherapy is going on please help in me in this Treatment is taken from apollo.
Headache is one of the 10 most disabling conditions overall.Over all types of headache 47% are due to migraine and tention type of headache.The prevalence of migraine headaches ranges from 8.4% to 18%.In addition to individual morbidity ,it results in great cost to society.Migraine is more prevelent in female and tention type headache is evenly distributted among both male and female.
Migraine is initialy episodic ,occuring 2 or lesstime/weak.It usualy disturb daily activities of patient and may progress to chronic migraine. Tention type of headache does not disturb daily routine of patient.Poor socioeconomic status,education,female gender,less sleep,anxiety and depression may transform episodic migraine to chronic migraine.
Sudden onset bursting headache is bad and one should consult the doctor immediatly
Overuse of pain killels can also cause headache