Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit SolankiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to consult for implant my front teeth. With a cosmetic surgery, for getting a natural look and smile.
Positive and negative effects of chewing gum om health or body, I want to know because i'm an adductor. Please answer it.
Hi, I am 42 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
My teeth needs a root canal but I don't want any pain where can I get a dentist with numbness spray. I live at vasai, thane.
Hi sir, My 2 years son is feeling pain with new teeth and stopped eating and toueng is also a small looking rashes, Plus suggest me with best prescription or suggestion Thanks
I am chandra age 55, my teeth are loose and they are shaking what I will do for that where I will get good treatment when I will eat non veg they are more shaking.
My body get excess of heat and for that reason I got ulcer in my mouth and I have acidic problem so what type of food can I use to control the excess of heat.
Sir I have tooth ache problem lower incisor for 1 month. Should I refer to dentist. And please suggest me some home remedies and what should I do to cure this disease and is it permanently curable.
My wisdom tooth is growing due to which lower jaw part has swelled a bit also its paining inside and I cannot have food properly kindly suggest any medicine.
Hi. My tooth is sealant 8 months back.. But it's very sensitive.. I used sensitive toothpaste. But that's just temporary effect.. Please advise final solution as I suffer sensitivity while eating n drinking tap water too. Doctor said tooth nerve is perfectly fine. But its close to surface hence this is become sensitive tooth.
I am 52 yrs old. Doing office job. For last three months i'm experiencing my bad breath. My wife also complained about it. Presently, I am on ayurvedic medicine for last 15 days, but it has not worked significantly. Kindly advice effective medicine. Thank you.
Do whitening toothpaste whiten teeth more then regular toothpaste. Is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers?
Sir my fiancee have gap in front teeth. And ours marriage date fixed in October month. Is there any way to get it heal fast with getting brace fit. Or how much time will it take. Her age is 19 years.
How teeth become yellowish colour and blush teeth every daily and take to blush teeth 8/9 blush teeth.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.