Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MohileYour feedback matters!
I have got severe right shoulder n neck pain protruding at back side n right Breast. It is unbearable pain. I m not able to make out whether it is because of Breast or shoulder joint pain. Waiting for your reply.
Due to cold I am having extreme chest and back pain. The pain goes off when I use hot water bottle. Please help. In case of consultation, what type of doctor to consult?
I am suffering from fever I am 15 years old how to treatment of fever I request you please say about fever.
I m 17 years old n I m having headache since past 2 yrs. What shld I do doc? I have taken saridon but its not effecting. HelP me please.
Hii I am 24 years old. My problem is penis foreskin not back its tightly when penis is active so what can I do please suggest me.
I had been tested for vitamin d and Tsh levels approx 3months back. My vitamin d levels were less than 10 and Tsh levels were 5 (normal range as per lab: 4.9) Since then I have been suffering from muscle pain and cramps during mensuration. This time I faced a lot of neck pain during mensuration. Notes: I have taken vitamin d supplements but no medicine for thyroid.
My mother has chest pains. She says it is gastric problem but how can one know when chest pain is due to gastric problem or due to heart problem?
What is hernia? How it can be cured without undergoing any medical surgery? How much it will cost to get rid from it?
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My penis is small in girth and length. It has 3.5 inches in length. How can I get long Penis. Please help me.
I am using neti pot manufacturer by patanjali, but when I pour water inside nose, it starts paining allot in nose plus eyes becomes red. The pain is unbearable but lasts only for 5 minutes maximum. I am using Luke warm water without any salt. My questions are: 1. Why such pain and burning sensation? 2. Is salt required to be added? If yes, can I use salt like tata salt used in home? 3. Proper method to use it. After using though, feels good. Breathing becomes also earlier.
Sometime I feel pain in my chest on left side after a minute it will be OK is there a serious problem?
I am 22 year old I can't eat as normal meal I feel very laziness, fatigue I'm so weak and one thing more I have much dandruff in my hair.
Symptoms of ED include:
Erections that are too soft for sexual intercourse.
Erections that are too brief for sexual intercourse.
An inability to achieve erections.
Men who cannot get or maintain an erection that lasts long enough or is rigid enough to complete sexual intercourse is considered to have erectile dysfunction.