Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd. MahmoodYour feedback matters!
I observed a black mark at my underarms, which is itchy and is bit pain when itches. What is the reason for it? Can it be cured?
I am 23 year old and I have pcos problem 4-5 years facing difficult time with irregular periods. Even after taking tablets I am not getting periods I have consulted 3different doctors no one able to at least last regular it. I am feeling upset because of this I am not able Concentrate on work I have been gained 20 kg excess even after exercise I not able reduce wait please help with a best suggestions for this is I am really confused and upset.
- In extreme cases, it could. Your hair needs protein and iron to stay healthy, along with omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and vitamin a, but not too much -- which can promote hair loss.
- Very low-cal diets are often lacking in sufficient nutrients and can stunt hair growth or leave hair dull and limp. If the nutritional deficiency is big enough -- like for someone with an eating disorder -- hair can fall out.
Am aged 54 diabetic patient. Glucose (F)- 133 mg/dl: serum cholestrol(Total)- 254 mg/dl : serum TGL - 279 mg/dl : HDL - 51 : LDL: 147 : VLDL - 56 mg/dl: HBA1C = 8.4 % : Hemoclobin = 14.1.% Liver function test SGPT = 26 LU/LI : Wartenberg pinwheel test =normal : Foot sensation: RIGHT/LEFT = 10 on 6 sites. Often affected by Urinal infection on that time pain at back and front left side down belly. Also Gastic trouble is there. Above tests taken 8 months back including thyroid. Now medicines taken are: CETAPHIN 500 Mg; ON-OFF 200mg :NEU MIN PLUS :OPTILIP 10mg and TETAN-CT 6.25 mg. Is this okay? After taking meals i coudn't able to walk if do breathing hard.If take meal over than the limit then had headache and feel breathe hard . Can you tell me any problem in my heart or excess deposit of bad FAT. Give your opinion sir. If possible suggest any medicine for reduce the FAT.
I am 53 years old suffering from lower back pain since six years, when pain increases like after some strength work, I take medicine and bed rest then again same rotation. Kindly seek your advice.
Hi Meri height 6'1 inch hai . Mera waight 115 kg hai. Koi tarika bataye waight loose karne ka. Please
Hey docs I am 18 and my height is 165 cm and weight 49 is this the weight that an 18 year old should have.
Plantar warts are a common occurrence in children, so are palmer warts. These warts are named so according to where they appear in the body. Palmer warts occur on the hands, and plantar warts on the bottom of the foot.
What causes plantar warts and palmer warts?
Plantar warts and palmer warts are caused by a viral infection in the top layer of the skin. The virus strain here is called human papillomavirus or HPV. (Take note that while many strains of the virus exist, those that cause genital warts are different from the ones that cause plantar warts). The resulting warts are non-cancerous growths but are often mistaken to be malignant. In fact, most warts go away in a year or two if you leave them alone without treatment. However, depending on the location they may cause minor pain or irritation. For a self-conscious person, the wart may cause people to shy away from clothes and situations that require their exposure.
How do you identify a plantar wart?
Think of any yesteryear movies where the villains had a distinct look to make them look malicious. Such villains were often planted with a plantar wart! Both plantar and palmer warts are generally small to the size of a small thermocol ball, although some tend to grow bigger. Sometimes, the warts appear in clusters called mosaic warts. Sometimes, a seed like dot appears on the wart as a result of a blood vessel growing into it. Such warts are also called seed warts. Because of the constant pressure from walking and standing, planter warts don't tend to stick about the skin as much as palmer or other warts.
Here are 3 ways to get rid of plantar warts
- Try some home remedies: Home remedies described here are quite effective but may take a while before the effects are visible. Also the warts may be painful during the treatment period making it difficult for you to walk. Start by soaking your feet in warm water to soften the wart. Use an isolated nail file or pumice stone to remove the top layer of dead skin. (Make sure you don't reuse the tool for anything else). Next, go for a salicylic acid treatment in the form of liquid, gel or patches. You can also follow this up with a duct tape treatment for 7 days and then remove the duct tape. You can also try freezing the wart with an over the counter medicine like Compound W Freeze Off and Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away. During any home remedy, if the wart starts bleeding, oozes blood or pus or becomes painful you may need an intervention from a medical specialist.
- Prevent plantar warts: You get infected with plantar warts through exposure to skin scales that are infected by the virus. Watch for contagious spreading in closed rooms with skin exposures like changing lockers and common showers.
- Consult a doctor to try a strong salicylic acid treatment, laser treatment immunotherapy or even surgical options to remove the wart.
What is the symptoms of migraine? And how to remove tension, due to this I am suffering from headache?
B/l ovaries are slightly enlarged in size and show multiple small follicles of 4-5 mm arranged in periphery with inc strominal area and with absence of dominant follicles in both ovaries-PCOD. Left ovary meas3.1*3.0*3.1cm with approx vol 18cc Rt ovary meas3.2*3.4*3.5 cm with approx vol 19cc. Kindly suggest any homeopathic medicine.
Since dengue is life threatening, please see a doctor immediately to get relevant tests and further treatment done.
Protect your family and yourself, early detection is the key to proper treatment of dengue.
How many times have you seen your comb or brush covered with hair and worried? hair fall can even occur when oiling or shampooing. According to beauty experts, it is normal to lose about 100 strands of hair in a day. Beyond this count, it may be considered as severe hair fall.
What causes hair fall?
The common reasons behind hair fall are mentioned below:
Lack of essential nutrients in the body
Excessive use of chemicals through hair coloring and hair styling treatments
Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
Dandruff, alopecia and other scalp disorders
Even stress and tension can lead to hair fall
Here are five tips which can help you stop hair fall!
1. A wide-toothed comb should ideally be used to gently detangle hair and then the regular fine-toothed comb may be used to style the hair as per one's need. This will reduce the risk of hair breakage and hair fall while combing.
2. It is best not to comb the hair while it is wet as this leads to greater chances of hair breakage and fall. Let it be dry or semi-dry before combing.
3. Do not rub your hair vigorously with towel. This will only lead to unwanted hair breakage. Use the towel instead to gently soak out excess moisture.
4. Clean your combs every week. If you look closely, you will see that combs become dirty over time; so they need to be cleaned with a brush, soap and water as using a dirty comb continuously can lead to hair fall as well. You can do this easily while taking a bath or shampooing each week. This is a necessary precaution to take for hair fall control.
5. Hot oil treatments is one of the best answers to address the problem of hair fall!