Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd IsmailYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor what is pus cells in white blood cells and how much normal range of pus cells in urine test?
What is mean by kidani ston and how I can solve this kidney stone what I can do for the rest from this doses.
Looks like i've piles. I find pea like thing all over my anus. It hurts after bowel movement and sometimes blood comes out. Please suggest me some medicines. Ointment & tablets.
I am suffering from painless anal fissure from last ten days, stools smoothly pass from anus but the fissure is there. What should I do to get relieve from fissure. Please advise.
Passing Kidney Stones Pain Free! Here is the Formula!
Mix virgin olive oil, Apple cider vinegar, lemon essential oil and consume this before meals twice daily. Consume this for 2 weeks. It dissolves gallstones & Kidney Stones & makes passing them Pain Free.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle remedies and natural healing mantras.
I am 22 years old. Since three years I have occasional rectal bleeding problem. Now also I hav seen blood mixed in my stool twice or thrice. what's wrong wid me?
Kidney failure or infections are usually unsafe and serious diseases. Their consequences affect every single other organ in the body. Minor problems in the kidney may demonstrate no side effects. However, when the sickness progresses, it can bring about numerous serious indications, for example, seizure, tissue squandering, gastrointestinal bleeding and a failure state. Total kidney failure requires routine dialysis until a transplant operation can be performed.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, is a very effective cure for kidney problems. It eradicates the problem from its roots and helps prevent any further diseases and problems in the kidney. Homoeopathic solutions have had been successful in treating kidney diseases for which standard prescription give no cure and are not effective. Some of the homoeopathic cures are as follows:
- Ammonium carb's rubrics: Taken when there is excruciating pee. This includes white, burning, insufficient, painful or orange urine with drowsiness and weakness.
- Apis mel's rubrics: These are used when there is general oedema or swelling, kidney aggravation and inability to pass urine.
- Arsenic alb's rubrics: This occurs when there is trouble in passing urine. Also useful in case of uremia, nephritis, urgent need to urinate or urinating without knowing.
- Aurum met's rubrics: When there is difficulty in maintenance of urine and the urine constitutes of mucous like residue.
- Berberis' rubrics: When there is hypertension, renal (kidney) stones, dull yellow or green urine and neuralgic pain originating from the kidneys.
- Cannabis indica’s rubric: Used in case of a urinary tract diseases.
- Cantharsis' rubrics: This is used in cases of delicacy in kidney regions, renal colic and nephritis (kidney irritation).
- Chelidonium's rubrics: These are effective when a person goes through the urge of urinating a lot at night when there are abundant urination and pale white pee.
- Cuprum Aas' rubrics: When there is kidney failure, excruciating pee and stained pee.
- Cuprum met's rubrics: It is used when a person goes through bed-wetting, extremely watery urine, and feels shooting pain in the urethra.
- Helonia's rubrics: Used when there is kidney irritation, albuminous (white) pee, sickliness, cramps and bluntness.
- Juniper's rubrics: Used when there is difficulty in retaining water.
- Kali carb's rubric: Used in case of kidney stones, and is a general solution for problems in the kidneys.
- Sanicula's rubrics: Used when the bladder is swollen, there are kidney stones and kidney irritation.
- Terebinthum's rubrics: When there is blood in the urine, kidney irritation and urinary tract aggravation.
- Urea's rubrics: In cases of are general oedema (swelling because of water maintenance) and extreme pain in the urethra.
- Opium's rubrics: Used in cases of uremia (a type of blood disease), general oedema, dark stool, white urine, concealment of urine, swelling of the stomach, mucous-like urine and uremic shakings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am female 38 yrs frequent urine for every 10 mints since 15 days I am suffering with this problem.
Most of the time it happens that I feel burning while urine discharge and it continues for 2-3 days and after every half an hour I feel like to go to the washroom. Please help me to know the exact reason of it and also provide me the solutions that will not affect me adversely.
Am having heavy sugar that is around 218 before food and 514 after food. After the checkup kidney and eyes are working properly. Please sujjest some diets which can be done for me.
I have stones in my kidney. It pains badly that I can't get up from my bed. Can you help me with it?
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
An overactive bladder is a condition that is characterized by a problem in the bladder storage function; a problem that eggs one on to urinate frequently. This condition can cause problems in your social and work life. You may isolate yourself from others and feel embarrassed about the situation.
If you have an overactive bladder, you may exhibit symptoms of frequent urination, involuntary leakage of urine and frequent urge to urinate. These symptoms might disrupt your daily life; so it is important to seek advice from a medical practitioner.
To better understand what causes an overactive bladder, you need to know how the urination process works. Urine is produced by the kidneys, which flows to the bladder. During urination, the urine is excreted from an opening in the bladder and flows out via the urethra. As the kidneys secrete urine, the bladder starts to fill up. During this stage, nerve signals are sent to the brain; signals that trigger your body to urinate. The bladder muscles tighten that pushes the urine out of the body.
An overactive bladder results from the involuntarily contraction of the bladder, which might happen even if the content of urine in the bladder is low. These contractions create the urge to urinate. The various causes of an overactive bladder are:
- Excessive fluid intake, if your fluid intake is high, then you may have the tendency to urinate frequently.
- Presence of tumors or stones in the bladder can make the bladder overactive as well.
- Excessive alcohol or caffeine consumption has the same effect as an excessive intake of fluids has.
- Urinary tract infections may interfere with the entire process of urination, thus causing your bladder to swell up and become overactive.
- Other diseases and conditions such as constipation and an enlarged prostate can hamper bladder functioning.
There are multiple approaches to treat an overactive bladder; your doctor may use one or a combination of multiple methods.
- Medications: Medications such as Trospium and Tolterodine help in relaxing the bladder. These medications help treat symptoms of frequent urination.
- Bladder injections: Botox is a protein that is injected into the bladder that causes partial paralysis of the bladder muscles. This helps in treating the constant urge to urinate. However, its effects are temporary as they last for 6-9 months.
- Lifestyle modifications: Certain lifestyle modifications such as incorporating exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles, maintaining optimal weight levels and bladder training to control its functioning can help with managing an overactive bladder.
- Surgery: If the other treatments do not produce the desired results, then surgery is usually recommended. The aim of the surgery is to enhance the storage capacity of the bladder and reduce bladder pressure.