Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan S .KharadeYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am ajeet yc from Vijayapur. Now I am studying MCA final year. I have stammering problem. Will you please help me to speak. I am speaking good but some of words start with k, s, p, q, etc I struggled on this spells.
I have pierced my nose with a gold thread n it got infected and it painful So please suggest me something.
What is the maximum quantity of cumin seeds and turmeric consumed by me .I m 18. Its a very good source of iron which I require. please help.
I am 23 years old nd nearly my w8 is about 78. I wnt to loose w8. I hve tried all supplement as well. cannot join gym bec having rod in the right leg. Plzx suggest me how cn I loose mah w8.
I'm suffering from dry cough for last one weak. And i'm now drinking cough syrups. What should I do to overcome this situation.
Hello, My penis is small. I want to grow up the size. Please let me know how I can grow my penis size.
Hi I have a problem of night fall from previous 4 to 5 years ,because I can't concentrate my mind on one thing ,I am always stress my life goes he'll ,and during sex I ejaculate very early before intimate .please help me out of this because my face become dull I also lost my hair day by day my mind capability to remember something also weak day by day. Will anyone help me to get out of this.
If someone suffers cardiac attack how can I help him to regain the heart beat? Also how could I help him if it is his last stage?
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.
Doctor I am suffering right sided head pain for one week. No medicines (painkiller) gives enough releive and when pain fades head spin starts. For head spin I am taking vertin-16 twice daily with stemitil-md sos. The spin is mild when headache goes on and savere when headache fades. I am at a fix what to do. I take protheiden-75 once daily for 3years and losartan-25 and thyrox-25 also. Please suggest.
Sir I have chest bone deformity which I feel it to be a pectus excavatum sir how to make my chest normal like others.
Sensation on my genitals are decreasing since few months. I Am 45 and previously I used to have very good feeling during foreplay when I partner touched them but not the same feeling now. Although erection and intercourse r normal. I am not a diabetic or bp patient.
Hii doctor I have very tight fever in the brain and I want some juice please avail me this in the army area.
I am a recovered patient of clavicle bone fracture, my question is can I do gym exercise as possible as before days.
I masturbated twice and the fluid of 2nd masturbation was inserted with my finger into my wife's vagina. Not so deep. She was on 4th day of her periods. Will she conceive. Her shortest day is 30 and longest day is 45. Last 2 periods were 29 may and 2nd July. If she will conceive what pills I should use with less side effects? This happened on 5th july Please say me surely 100 percent.
The medical name for the yellow tint on your skin and around the white portion of the eye is jaundice. However, jaundice is a symptom of a variety of underlying medical conditions, and not a specific disease. When the body break downs deceased red blood cells, a yellow pigment known as bilirubin is formed. Jaundice develops when your system contains excess bilirubin. Usually, the bilirubin, as well as the dead blood cells, are exterminated by your body.
Jaundice may symbolise a critical problem with your pancreas, blood cells, gallbladder or liver.
Jaundice isn’t a disease; it is a symptom. Thus if you have jaundice, it might indicate you may have any of the following complications:
Cirrhosis (Liver scarring mostly due to alcohol).
Hepatitis (Swollen liver that decreases its functionality).
An overdose or adverse reaction to certain medications.
The major indication of jaundice is yellow tinted skin and eyes. In serious cases, the sclera (white parts) of the eye can turn orange or brown. You might additionally exhibit other symptoms such as pale stools and dark urine.
If a concealed condition such as viral hepatitis is causing jaundice, you will probably experience symptoms such as vomiting and excessive fatigue.
Misdiagnosis is common when it comes to jaundice. Sometimes, an abundance of beta carotene (a type of anti-oxidant found abundantly in fruits and plants) can turn your skin yellow.
Since jaundice is a symptom of some other underlying disease, the treatment will focus on that disease. When your treatment starts, the yellow tint will disappear on its own.
If the jaundice is serious, blood transfusions might be needed to expel the excess bilirubin and rejuvenate the body’s red blood cells. However, if the body’s bile duct mechanism gets blocked, a surgery might be required to unblock the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.