Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I am currently under my abortion period, I took 1 mifepristone on saturday 7 am, on monday 6 am I took 4 misoprostol orally keeping under the tongue for 20 mins duration (2 at a time), I started bleeding from monday evening itself but it's not huge flow but it is still bleeding till date. I just checked pregnancy with urine strip test and found the result as C dark pink and T very light pink (lighter than the previous time when I found that I am pregnant), so is the medicine working or still I am pregnant? How long it will take to clear the pregnancy and when can I take another test to confirm? Please suggest. Thanks.
Hello sir I ask one ques. My wife pregnant from 5 months. I do not know how I manage these conditions. Can you suggest me how I can handle it.
It has wonderful cancer fighting properties. It is rich inantioxidant content and helps to boost your metabolism, weight loss and also in maintaining weight.
Oranges are the great source of vitamin c, antioxidants, folic acid and anticancer compounds.
Studies have shown that dark chocolate lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol. It is natural mood boosting anti - depressant.
It provide protection against cancer if cooked rather than taken raw. They protect you against lung, stomach, bladder and prostate and skin cancer and of course heart disease.
It boosts immune system and provides protection against cancer. It prevents nausea, diarrhoea, constipation as well as bloating.
Walnuts are very beneficials for health. They contain plenty of muscle building protein and prevent heart diseases.
Eggs provide vitamin a, b12 and protein. It helps to build muscles, burn fat and fight obesity.
Apple reduce the risk of heart disease.
It protect you from heart disease. This controls bad cholesterol levels in your body while increasing the good cholesterol level. It is great souce of antioxidants.
It is one of the most powerful healing spices. It controls blood sugar in diabetics.
Hi, I and my husband have close relationship. Is that causes any genetic disorders to our child? We are planning for kids. Now I am afraid that our child may suffer any genetic disorder. Please tell me whether there is any medication or precautions to avoid genetic disorders. I am very worried.
My wife got ESR TEST RESULT AS 90. IS IT DANGEROUS? WHICH MEDICINE IS TO BE USED TO REDUCE. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM 2LEGS PAIN. PL REPLY.
Dos 10 - 10. Drink a lot of caffeine
Caffeine can travel through the placenta and increase your baby's heart rate. Current research suggests that women can safely consume a cup or two of coffee each day,
Sir I am having five months baby. I am aged 29 years it's my 2nd baby. I am feeling weakness sleepy from five days. Please suggest me and also tiredness.
I am 23 male and having panic attack problem from the last 2 years what should I do for this problem!
Hello sir. I hav irregular periods problem. It gets delay by 3-4 days each month. 5 years back I did not get period for 3months. Used medroxyl progesterone n evecare. Now I missed my period by 20 days, being married checked fr pregnancy on 4th &12th day after missing period n is negative as expected as v use condom. Shall I use same medicine to get periods. Please suggest. Thank you.
Hi doctor, I want to know that my wife is with b negative blood group and I am o positive and we both are planning for baby. Does it cause any complication for the baby or for the mother. She would be able to conceive baby or not. Pls reply.
My wife last date came on 9 February but today is 20 march but periods don't came till & she checks then also pregnancy results came negative.Please suggest?
Hi i am 25 years old female I am suffering from backache at least I unable to sit for few minutes continuously and suffering from abnormal period cycle white liquid discharging through my reproductive organ my heart beat 100 per minute kindly let me know whats happening in my body.
I'm about to have my first IUI (Intrauterine insemination) on coming Monday. Doctor has advised me to get done under short general anaesthesia. I'm very scared. Does GA has any side effects? I have one mature follicle in my left ovary. Will my treatment succeed? Will I feel any pain during d procedure under GA?
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
Is vaginal discharge normal?
A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?
Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
How can you make intercourse less painful?
Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
Why is there an odor from my vagina?
Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?
Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.