Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Gadam
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan GadamYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor I got medical abortion 1.5 months ago at 9 weeks. Due to they were unable to find heart beat of the baby. I had scan they told all was fine. My husband were using condoms but in middle we dint for 2 or 3 times. I dint get my periods after abortion. Wen I went with doc she conformed me wit new pregnancy by blood test. I Don want to loose my baby because it's our first one I am afraid of past situation would occur please guide us. How can I prevent the miscarriage. What food should I eat. Etc please help me out wit good suggestions. Thank you.
Doing yoga on a daily basis can give your sex life the boost that you may be looking for while improving the overall quality of both you and your partner's sex life. The dividends that you and your partner reap can range from an increase in flexibility, stamina and sensitivity to improved self-confidence. Thus, in addition to an improvement in the sexual aspect, you can expect improvement in physical and mental aspects too. So, here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
1. Wide-legged straddle pose - This pose is beneficial for improving blood flow to the pelvic area, leading to an increase in sex drive.
To do this, find a comfortable spot to sit in. When you've done this, spread each leg at a 45-degree angle. While stretching your upper body, take in a deep breath. When letting out the air, bend forward and to touch your toes. All the while, keep the spine stretched to its maximum.
2. Squat pose - This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad).
For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
3. Chair pose - In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone.
Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Nowadays infertility among men's are more. How to overcome this issue. What is the correct age to marry in dis generation.
How many months should I give gap for my next pregnancy as I had abortion in 10th week due to rubella attack. Please suggest now can I take rubella vaccination after abortion or any medicines are there? Thanks in advance.
My mother is 85+ year old. She has a very large thin walled 26 x 20 x 14 cm cysts in lower abdomen and pelvis. Likely ovarian origin. What are the option at this age.
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is the most common treatment used to help people with somatic symptom disorder.
- Medications: Since depression and pain often occur when a person is suffering from somatic symptom disorder, antidepressants can be given as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Had normal periods one day after protected sex in january. But missed my periods on month of february. Its march but still no periods am I pregnant?
Treatment options depend upon the severity and stage of the disease. In very early stages, the treatment can be as simple as observation or immobilization. For more advanced stages, surgery is usually considered to try to reduce the forces on the lunate bone by lengthening, shortening, or fusing various bones in the forearm or wrist. Surgery can also be aimed at trying to restore blood supply to the lunate (revascularization), using a bone graft with a blood vessel attached to it. This is not an option in more advanced stages if the relationship of the bones has markedly deteriorated; complete wrist fusion may then be the preferred treatment. Hand therapy does not change the course of the disease; however, hand therapy can help to minimize the disability from the problem. Treatment is designed to relieve pain and restore function. Your hand surgeon will advise you of the best treatment options and explain the risks, benefits, and side-effects of various treatments for Kienbock’s disease