Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan GadamYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse using protection on Aug 2 and Aug 8 th. On Aug 2nd once or twice he came inside me without condom for 30 sec not more dan dat but he din ejaculate inside me and on 8th Aug we did using protection but at d end we noticed sperms wer spilled out. Soo within 2 hours I took emergency pill on 8th. Den I got my periods on same month 22aug .I've very normal cycle my normal date was 24th. I got my periods on 22nd Aug and again I got my periods on September 22nd bleeding was as usual for 6-7 days wid stomach cramping like Normal. Soo for two months my periods on time and normal but in dis month my periods s missing I've some kind of light white discharge wen its dried it looks light greenish since 10 days im having dis. Which I neva had it before from two days I've slight stomach ache and back ache. Periods is missing. After Aug 8th I Neva had any intercourse. Wat is dis doctor. I'm very tensed. I feel my lower abdomen is kind of bulged forward. I donno may b it's cos of stress I'm feeling like dis. Is it pregnancy is possible after getting two normal cycles? Till now everything was normal y now? Is it cos of d pill I've taken or I'm I pregnant? Pls help.
Im just trying to find out if Internet telling truth about question someone asked about if had sex 2 days before ovulation will get pregnant pls help as need be pregnant then looked at reply saying Yes you definitely get pregnant as you had sex 1-2 days before ovulation most fertile Times so that mean when I Take my test on 5th december Monday that it be positive need no soon.
Hello sir. I am 24 year young guy. Recently I knew that my aunt was giving me a ayurvedic syrup namely M2 TONE. .also I recently knew that that syrup is for problems related to periods of women. .can it causes any side effect to me. actually it was happen before 4 years with me. When my aunt gave me such syrup for vitamins and good health. Please guide me that can any side effect of such syrup which was consumed by me.
Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are: Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Shirodhara, and Nasya, The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Vamana: Vaman (Therapeutic Emesis) :] Therapeutic emesis is administered in patients suffering from derranged Kapha accumulated in Respiratory tract, Sinuses, Bronchial asthma, Psoriasis, Chronic Allergies, Obesity, Chronic Indigestion, Hyperacidity, Nasal Congestion and other skin disorders. Patient is advised to drink decoction of liquorice, or Acorus calamus root, or sugarcane juice – as per his body constitution and ailment he is suffering from – to the full extent and emesis is induced. Minimum 4-6 bouts of vomit indicates excellent purification.
- Virechana: Virechan (Therapeutic Purgation) : Virechan is given to patients suffering from Virechan (Therapeutic Purgation) : Virechan is given to patients suffering from Pitta dosha related diseases. It cleanses the GastroIntestinal tract thoroughly and voids off the Pitta toxins accumulated in the liver, gall bladder and small intestine. Purgation is given with medicines like Cows milk, Black currants, castor oil, etc.It is a safe procedure without side effects. Virechana helps to cure Chronic Fever, Diabetes, Asthma, Skin disorders such as Herpes, Paraplegia, Hemiplegia, Joint disorders, Digestive disorders, Constipation, Hyperacidity, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Headaches, Elephantiasis and Gynecological disorders.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas : Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility. It is always better to practice these under the advice of an expert ayurveda practitioner.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy to insomnia as well.
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest are massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Hi mam I am 25 years . my last period date is 13th april 2015, but when I check with doctor my pregnancy was negative only so she gave me progesterone soft capsule 200mg for 5 days even I take 5 days still am not get my period, what is the problem suggest me anything?
I am having white deposition in private parts especially anal area and vaginal area with itching. Even after clearing it again gets deposited with heavy itching. Kindly suggest what should you do.
My partner is 4 months of pregnancy. Today I took for ultrasound. Everything is fine but baby growth is very slow. So I want know that what kind food and medicine need for growth of baby. please suggest the best.
Is it imp to eat iron tablet during pregnancy. I will not able to eat so pls suggests some iron food.
I am a 30 year old SLE patient and pregnant since 1 month. Kindly mention the foods and other precautionary measures I must take during this time.
I had undergone sonography today found left ovary normal Et is 6.8 mm Rt ovary is 19 mm is dis perfect for pregnancy to conceive.
I don't ever feel hungry but I want to eat. I eat every 3 + hours and sometimes I don't even feel hungry but I know I have to feed my body and I do even if I'm not hungry because how else will my body function properly without the food it needs. Will I gain more weight/body fat if I do this?
Sexual weakness can begin early in a person’s life or they may develop after one has previously experienced enjoyable and satisfying sex. This problem may develop gradually over time, or may occur suddenly as total or partial inability to participate in one or more stages of intercourse. The cause can be physical, psychological or both. In erectyle dysfunction a man is unable to attain an erect penis that is rigid enough for sexual penitration or sexual satisfaction erectile dysfunction affects the lives of many men and their partners. Sexual dysfunctionare more common in the early adult years. Men may also notice that orgasm are less intense and the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between first and second errections, these conditions sometimes trouble in late twenties through thirties. Errections may take longer to develop and may not be as rigid or may require more direct stimulation to be achieved, this condition can interfere with self image of man and also his partners sexual life. Erectile dysfunction can also be a sign of a physical or psychological problem and it requires treatment.
Signs and symptoms
- Occasional inability to obtain a full erection
- Complete inability to achieve an erection
- Less firm erection
- Taking longer time to reach an erection
- Loss of force in ejaculation
- Losing erection quicker after orgasm
- Decrease in volume of semen
- An increase amount of time it takes to get another erection
- Inability to maintain an erection through intercourse
- Nervous debility or lack of blood flow to blood vessels into the lenis during erection
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Venereal diseases or sexualy transmitted diseases
- Diabetes causes nervous weakness
- Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis
- Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis
- Hormonal disorder or decreased libido can be a cause of low testosterone or androgen
- Enlarged prostrate gland can also be reason
- Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse like narcotics, marijuana, tobacco can also damage penile arteries
- Medicines like tranquilizers, antidepressants, antihistamines, psycho therapeutic drugs, anti hypertensives etc.
- Some defects by birth
Non physical causes can be:
- Stress or anxiety
- Negative feeling that are expressed by partner
- Sexual fear or guilt
- Past sexaul trauma
When to consult a doctor
If erectile dysfunction lasts longer than a month or two or is a recurring trouble it is time to seek medical advice we at our centre determine the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and then give you right type of treatment. Erectile dysfunction is a embarrassing problem it’s important to get treatment done. In 98% of cases erectile dysfunction can be successfully treated. Our goal ‘dr. Nagi ayurveda superspeciality clinic' is to restore a healthy physical and emotional outlook to our patients and their partners using the brilliant medical asset of ayurvedic medicine and improve their ultimate satisfaction with successful treatment of sexual weakness.
I have food allergy, can't guess to which food I'll get allergy, doctor prescribed Allegra 180 when ever I get allergy take it after food. If I get allergy when we r planning for pregnancy or while im pregnant is taking Allegra is ok or not. Is there any harm when I take Allegra while I'm pregnant or while im planning for pregnancy.
Hello sir my name is raju and I belong to india the problem is we are planning for baby but my wife suffering from pcos so can not able to conceive so can you please help me out and suggest any medicine.
Hi I am 20 years old. I regularly have my periods but I bleed very little during periods. I have a chronic pain in my lower abdomen and back. Please help me.
We all have heard our grandparents telling us, that drinking water stored in a copper vessel is beneficial to our health. So much so that some people have glasses and jugs made of copper that they use exclusively to store and drink water. So, do you think this belief really has any scientific logic?
According to ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’ and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least eight hours.
When water is stored in a copper vessel, the copper gently leaches into the water and lends it all its positive properties. The best part about this water is that it never becomes stale and can be stored this way for long periods of time.
- Try drinking water stored in a copper vessel regularly. Apart from fine tuning our digestive system to perform better, copper also helps our body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently, thereby, helping our body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest, hence helping in weight loss.
- Copper has properties that stimulate peristalsis (the rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the stomach that helps food get digested and move along the digestive tract), kill harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation within the stomach, making it a great remedy for ulcers, indigestion and infections.
- Copper strengthens our immune system and aid in the production of new cells. Copper is also known to help wounds within the body, especially the stomach.
- Copper has been found to help regulate blood pressure, heart rate and lowers one’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also helps prevent the accumulation of plaque and has the documented effect of dilating blood vessels to allow better flow of blood to the heart.
- Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against e. Coli and s. Aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and known to cause severe illnesses in the human body. Copper is known to help prevent common water-borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice.
- Copper has very potent anti-inflammatory properties. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints – like in the case of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Apart from that, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it the perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. This is why drinking water infused with copper is a great option for relief from aches and pains of these diseases.
- Right from cell formation to aiding in the absorption of iron, copper is an essential mineral for the functioning of your body. This is one of the reasons that it also helps in keeping anemia at bay. An essential component in the entire process of absorbing and using iron present in the body, copper helps keep the levels of haeme (iron) up and regulates its flow in your blood vessels.
- Copper is the main component in the production of melanin (a pigment that mitigates the color of your eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies. Apart from that copper also aids in the production of new cells that help replenish the top most layers of our skin. While melanin helps the body stay safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars, the production of new cells is a boon for smooth, blemish-free and clear skin.
- While buying copper utensil, one very easy way to distinguish between pure copper and an adulterated version is to know that copper is a very soft metal and pure copper is difficult to mould into intricate shapes. So if the design of your copper vessel is very intricate, it is most probably not made with pure copper.
To wash copper utensil from inside, do not use a coarse scrub as it will tend to scrape away copper from the vessel. Instead, use one half of a lemon (you can squeeze out the juice) and rub it on the inside of the vessel. Allow it to stand for a few minutes and then wash off with plain water. Alternatively you could also try using baking soda with water. Use this mixture to coat the inside of the vessel and allow it to stand for a few minutes and rinse away the excess baking soda.
Drinking water twice or thrice in a day from a copper vessel is more than enough to reap its benefits.