Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan D. TipreYour feedback matters!
Last night, My uncle got stomach pain suddenly, today morning we have done sonography and found 2 cysts in right liver, kindly suggest how we can treat this? Need to operate immediately or suggest.
I have my stomach problem since 5 days. It is a big problem for me. I can't be able to eat food as much as I need. So, I am getting weak day by day. Please solve issue as soon as possible. I am thankful for it.
I am facing burning mouth infection. Every 5 min I have to drink water to make it cool. Pls suggest me.
My whole body pains after waking up in the morning. Persist for whole day .and I have problem of fullness in stomach since few days. Suggest something plz.
Past 6mnthz, I used to Masturbate everyday 2-3times. Im badly addicted. I wann divert my mind and concentrate on study only but evry time I thought about my relationship and intimacy with gf and start masturbating. Please help me out.
Only using cow milk, with breakfast and after dinner, one glass approximately 250 ml and banana. Is it ok.
Does it effect negatively if I do masturbate daily twice. I do this just get nice sleep. M bachelor?
A 21 year old man can do sex regularly at how much days interval that can give him benefit and no effects on health.
Sir, almost 15 days my father feeling ill. All over thing is normal but during latrine he fills that huge quantity of blood is releasing from the inner side. With these symptoms he is also feeling pain. What may be it?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.