Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed KhanYour feedback matters!
My wife is diagonised'with dimension of vision for the left eye. The best corrected visual acuity is 6/6 in the right eye and counting fingers @3m N36 in the left eye. Anterior segment was within normal limits. Intra ocular pressure was 18mmHg in both eyes. Fundus Examination revealed drusen in the right eye and choroidal neovascular membrane with sub- retinal haemorrhage and sub-retinal fluid in the left eye, confirmed with optical coherence tomography (OCT). 1) What is advisable line of treatment for her? 2) How far it is successful ?3) Can she get normal vision after treatment or only it is going arrest further deterioration? Kindly give a reply. She has been advised to take treatment as early as possible.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.
Iam 20 years old male having backpain recently, and iam suffering from a high fever and body pains only during night soo please sir help me.
Hello madam or sir im uzma im 13 years old female. I AM SUFFERING FROM JAUNDICE TILL HOW MANY DAYS OR MONTH I SHOULD DIET.
While passing poop I feel mild (but sometimes extreme) pain, but after relaxing for 20-30 min the pain disappears but small itchiness remains, sometimes smell of poop also changes, .Please tell.
I eat all lot these days, still I am losing weight. I have become thin and lost 10 kya of weight. Might be due to my habits. My hair fall also is very bad. I have lost hair on my forehead. Can you advise me what foods to include in my diet? I am a vegetarian. Thank you.
Mai 24 saal ka hu. Hum pisle 1 years pehle 65kg weight tha. Lakin kuch mahine se humara fat itna jada ho gaya hum abhi 95 kg ho gaya. Jada khata bhi nehi, jada sota bhi nehi. Tab bhi hum mote ho raha hu. Kyo yesa ho raha hai.
My weight is increasing day by day what I do. I do regularly exercise but my weight is increased very fast.
Hi hemanth here This is regarding hairs. How many times in a week v have to wash hairs? And after washing how to make them dry? Do we really need to condition the hairs? I am taking alternate days head bath. While taking avg 15-20 hairs vl damage. Is this harmful? R really serious? I am not doing condition hairs. Alternate days daily night I vl apply oil n I vl take head bath in morning. daily I vl travel in bmtc bus. Please suggest me good methods.
I am having low bp problem and whenever my bp is low I use to have vomiting tendency what should I do for it?
For how much time period it cant be found Like if a person takes for 2-3 yrs continuously and then make a check up of pregnancy still it cant be found then can Dr. Say that she cant become mother.
I am surfing for a skin infection in my leg. When I come to my office then I remove shoes. My foot very smelly. I wear nike shoes or addidas shocks. Not a local material. On my leg design with black black dots. What can I do for it.
सर मुझे 15 दिन से कमजोरी महसूस ही रही है दवाई खाने के बाद कुछ देर आराम मिलता है बाद में वैसे ही कमजोरी महसूस होती है मै कोनसी दावा लू सर
I am developing patches all over my body. Same as ring worm, but nothing is working out tried several times ointment. fourderm ring guard etc but without any relief.
Hi my name is avishkar and I am having continuous headache from today morning. Please give me proper tips for this problem.