Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Athar ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old but I am very lean how can I improve my mussel and how can I improve my hight more times I am wast my sex you understand what was my problem.
Sir, I am a kidney transplant patient. I regularly workout in the gym. I want to ask you that can I take whey protein supplement for muscle recovery?
I'm 76 years old person. Ultrasound of abdomen has revealed prostate enlargement with urine retention of nearly 22 ml. I am put on tablets veltam 0.4 mg. Since last year. But the urgency and frequency of passing urine persists. Am I put on correct medicine or some other medicines are recommended for my prostatic problem. At this advanced age I am scared of undergoing surgery. Please advise. I will be thankful.
My weight was 52 KG 2 months before and now its 47, Is this normal? And I have Brittle Diabetes? And how can I increase my weight.
How the diet should be their for eighty kg person can I get the meal plan what should he eat to get abs and all muscles as he go gym top can you help me with that?
- Limiting intake of dairy products will help in managing diarrhea, abdominal pain and gas problems.
- Eat high fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables whole grains. The sitoindosides in dried, unripe bananas increase mucus in the digestive tract, which provides a strong protective coating to help prevent and heal ulcers.
- Yogurt and buttermilk are excellent for maintaining a balance of beneficial bacteria in bowels.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity may cause increased pressure in the abdomen which leads to acidity.
- Avoid eating heavy meals late at night, finish the last meal, preferably 2-3hrs before bedtime.
- Avoid acidic foods and juices that make the symptoms worse like pepper, spicy foods, chocolates, and high-fat foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids, have at least 10 glasses of water. Avoid caffeine which stimulates the intestines and makes diarrhea worse, while carbonated drinks produce gas.
- Manage stress. Although stress does not cause ulcerative colitis it may aggravate symptoms and even delay healing.
- Get enough sleep so that the body has time to repair and regenerate damaged cells without the demands of digesting food.
- Avoid- cream and pastry, citrus fruits, carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy food, strawberry, soya, tea/coffee, meat.
My face full of pimples I have used so many ointments tablets. I consult each and every skin doctor bt there is no result pls say me tips to control pimples.
Fatigue in knees of my two legs. Also when I sit down or stand up, a sound come out from my knees. What is happening in my knees? Please give me some suggestions to relieve this problem. Thanking you.
I got my periods today. How can I stop it for few days with medicine as I have to go vaishno Devi. please help me is there any medicine to stop the periods when it is 1st day of my periods.
My self Vinay Kumar and 28 years old, I am suffering from white spot i. E. leukoderma. Please suggest me what can I do?
My health is not so good. I try my best to maintain and make health, but no any change occurred. Pls provide some suggestions?
Hi Sir, am 23 years old I wan increase my weight In 3 month so please suggest me which protein is suitable for me. Now my weight is 55kg.
I am getting back pain from so many days, from few days it's getting worse, I mainly have pain in my left mid back, beside spine, it doesn't allow me to bend down.
Sir I have problem of hair loss. Its increasing day by day Please sir help me out I feel shame in front of my friends and family.
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy