Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Athar ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 year old n my question is my face was getting a pain by pimples so you can give me advice what im doing.
I have minor asthma. It is hereditary as my father had severe asthma since his childhood. During the climate change I have breathing problems especially in the nights. I can't even lie down. I have to try sit and sleep. Can you suggest me any measures to prevent this?
I am 27 years old I have problem on my hands skin over palms are black it is not normal the color will be white or redishwhite so what I do and one more problem is my upper lip have small small pimples so I do pls. Give me solution.
I am 36 yr old male diabetic, taking Advog 0.2 and Zoryl M2 daily twice, please comment on my medicice prescription.
I want to increase my height. What are the natural ways to gain height? And at what age the height stops growing?
My body is too pale. I have used many diet plans but did not get good results. Can I get the tips to how to gain mass?
Hello sir, I am getting pimples on my face, and blackheads. What can I do for clean it? Please help me.
I am 62 years old man. I suffer from dm-ii. Bloodsugar fasting varies from 105 to 125 & pp varies from 165 to 195. I take metformin 500 mg+glimepiride 1mg twice daily before meals. Hba1c varies from 6.5 to 7.5. I go for morning walk for 4 kms. I am overweight by 20-25 kgs. What should I do?
I have been suffering from ulcers on my tongue they are in large size please let me know what should I do?
I am 19 year old boy. My question is to you how can I get a slim tummy because I am becoming very fatty. And other thing is that I always feel sleepy and tired. What should I do about that?
I want to change my front tooth which is half gone. Just suggest me to what kind of tooth I have to look out for.
Hi I drank water 1 year after seeing naturopathy program in TV. But now I am do not want to drink water. Now I stopped drinking water. But I am often suffering with itchy eyes and itching in vagina and redness ,small blisters in the throat .please give me a suggestion. I need help .
People often consider their wedding as the most important day of their lives. Well however, that is a myth. The most important days of your life are followed by your wedding. That is the time that you lay the foundation for a strong and happy married life. The building of this foundation may be affected by some things, the most important factor being failing venereal activities.
Go to a specialist before your big day, so that the days that follow don’t embarrass you in front of your partner.
Not being aware of your sexual potencies is a threat to your conjugal life. People today are too busy planning their wedding and making lavish expenses. But most often they ignore another important factor.
Do you know what is that?
What is important apart from this is the premarital self sexual assessment. Don’t let your first time with your partner be the very first time you test your abilities. Even a good car needs its test run before it leaves the factory and almost every car needs a good service for better performance. That is exactly what premarital self-sexual assessment is.
In case you are not all that aware of the self-assessment techniques or need an expert’s guidance, make your way to a specialist, in this case, a Sexologist and get help. Checking your sexual wellness before your wedding is the most important task at hand and nothing tops it on the priority list.
Why do you need premartial self sexual assessment?
In case you are torn between the decisions of whether to visit a sexologist or not, here are a few factors that make Premarital Self Sexual Assessment mandatory for you-
- It helps you to assess your ability to perform
- It helps you to make sure of your parenting future
- It helps you to prevent yourself and your partner from any sexually transmitted diseases, and most importantly
- It saves you from the embarrassment of non or unsatisfactory performance for the first time, post wedding
How does premartial self sexual assessment works?
There are some ways that you can self-assess your sexual potencies. Some of the most effective ways include:
- Ejaculation Time: Monitor whether you are stricken by premature ejaculation. If yes, take the help of a specialist to delay it. Also, check whether you have a satisfactory ejaculation. Non- satisfactory ejaculation can lead to some health issues in the future.
- Erection Wellness: A great help extended by the premarital self-sexual assessment is checking of your erection wellness. In case there is the unsatisfactory erection, treatment from a specialist can help you reach optimal erection.
- Libido Wellness at Home: Another factor to be addressed during premarital self-sexual assessment is Libido Wellness at home.
- The Complete Recovery from ED and PE: Dual Action Package is the most effective way of dealing with any unsatisfactory sexual condition. Here is where it becomes important for you to consult a sexologist before marriage. A sexologist will provide you with the best Premarital Sexual Assessment as well as the best treatment to put you in the best of your form.