Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Ali KranjiaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling depressed alot nowadays from last 1 year. Please suggest me some tips to come out of depression. please.
Lybrate | Dr. Rani Shah speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have several issues, beard is not there, grey hairs, overweight, and now because of masturbate I feel weak.
Sex is one of the important elements in achieving a happy relationship between any couple. But, there are instances when a person lacks sex drive, and it causes bitterness in the relationship. As far as a male is concerned, sexual arousal also called as erectile dysfunction is one of the major causes that affect the sexual relationship. But, you can remedy this situation by consulting your doctor.
The process of sexual arousal: The process of sexual arousal is a complicated procedure wherein the central nervous system plays a very dominant role. The arousal can happen because of visual simulation, smell and touch. In such a situation, the message is immediately transmitted to the central nervous system. Once the message is received at the central nervous system, certain chemicals get released from the nerve ending in the penis. Now, blood secretes into the erection bodies of the penis which in turn cause sexual arousal also called as erectile.
When one or more of the above processes is blocked or get disrupted, result is Erectile Dysfunction. This issue can be further discussed as follows:
- In this busy world, many males suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. At the same time, there are several causes that affect the sexual arousal in the case of males. The causes could be classified as psychological and physiological. Some of the psychological problems are depression, anxiety, stress and problem with the relationship.
- As far as physiological problems are concerned, obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, obesity, sleep disorder, Hemachromatosis (high iron in the blood), Scleroderma (hardening of the skin), vascular diseases are some causes that affect Erectile Dysfunction. In addition to this, imbalance in the hormones either in Thyroid, testosterone or prolactin can also result in Erectile
Dysfunction. This imbalance can be caused because of either overactive or underactive thyroid or other related glands.
Erectile Dysfunction can increase the level of anxiety and stress. It can affect the self-esteem of the individual. Unsatisfactory sex life can also cause bitterness between the couples.
There are remedies to the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Once you notice the problem, you should consult your doctor. There are several medicines that can help in reducing stress and anxiety. In fact, there are also several medicines to tackle issues like Hemachromatosis or Scleroderma. In addition to this, the doctor may also suggest a suitable diet and change in your lifestyle. The doctor may suggest exercises, Yoga or meditation that can help you deal with problems like obesity, blood pressure, stress and anxiety. The ideal approach would be to consult your physician at the earliest.
I feel lot of dizziness and headache due to cold and they're is a pain in the right abdomen. What should i do to get rid of all this?
I am aged 29 years having 2 months baby. Its my second baby. My problem is after my pregnancy I have lost my earlier charm my body and face. Become dark how to make over it And how to reduce my weight I have done cesarean.
Hai I am 25 year male. I feel very lazy when I wake up at every morning. Can anyone provide me a solution so that I wake up very brisky?
My mom of age 45 yrs. She has weight of 65 nd height 5'5 .nw a days her bones r becoming weak. She unable to stand r use her hands for more time. Easily she gets body pains. She to become bones strengthen is there any medicine ,can you suggest?
My mother is 45yr old. She is having back pain for past 3 years and sometimes she also suffer from leg (ankel) pain. We have consulted many doctors and nothing didn't help. They ask her to reduce her weight, she has a big tummy and other than that she is normal. She finds it really hard to reduce it. Kindly please help.
As I am suffering from ED am getting lite fever everyday some times it stops and also I will be full dull and my penis is like hot. Wt will be the reason am feeling some wt pls suggest me.
My father age is 45 year past 1year he is suffering from heart problem which is very painfull. Kindly suggest what should I do?
Good evening doctor, I am 25 year male I am having problem that my face always remain oily and having pimples also which creates dark spots on my face please suggest what should I do?
Hi my wife recovered from viral fever and now she feels fatigue how to overcome that please suggest.
What is the main reason of hair loss? What is the solution of this. Is there any natural product to prevent it. And what is the reason behind dandruff? Why hair fall happens?
There is an expected code of conduct for all of us at various stages of life and at various places defined by the people we interact. There is something known as appropriate and inappropriate depending on this stage of life, place and relationships. This inappropriate behaviour can be termed as conduct disorder.
It is the name given to a group of emotional and behavioural problems that can onset during different stages and accordingly can be of 3 types.
- Where the onset is before the child reaches age 10
- Where the onset happens during the teenage years
- Where the age of onset is not clearly specified
Causes: Though not very clear, some of the potential causes include a combination of genetic and environmental aspects. The frontal lobe which is related to cognitive behaviour is usually affected in people with conduct disorder. This leads to reduced ability to plan, reduced ability to learn from life, and a lack of impulse control. This damage can also happen as a result of head injury. Environmental causes include child abuse history, unstable family relations, and drug abuse in parents and close family members.
Symptoms: Depending on the prominent trait, there are 4 types of conduct disorders:
- Aggressive conduct where they bully others, use weapons to hurt other people or animals and even indulge in rapes
- Deceitful conduct is where the person lies, steals, and commits forgery.
- Destructive conduct is when the person could get involved in the destruction of property.
- Violators conduct is when the kids skip school, runs away from home, gets involved in sexual/drug/alcohol abuse early in life. They are extremely pleased when breaking rules.
Treatment: This involves a combination of drugs and psychotherapy. The child’s age, duration of the symptoms, a degree of symptoms, and support system usually determine the mode of treatment.
- Drugs: Though there is no definitive drug for conduct disorder per se, these people usually have depression and/or ADHD, and so drugs are used to control these symptoms.
- Psychotherapy: Depending on the manifesting symptoms, these people are taught anger management, impulse control, cognitive behaviour, and problem-solving skills. Parents and close family and friends may also be involved to improve response rate and pace. The counsellor also needs to discuss with these people potential for sexual abuse, drug/alcohol abuse and suicidal tendencies.
It is not just the conduct disorder but the resultant effects which are very harmful to the individual, the family, and society at large. Detecting at early stages helps in early intervention and arresting progress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.