Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mody Arvind K

Pathologist, Mumbai

Dr. Mody Arvind K Pathologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Mody Arvind K
Dr. Mody Arvind K is an experienced Pathologist in Dadar West, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Mody Arvind K at Moby Pathological Labouratory in Dadar West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Mody Arvind K on

Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Moby Pathological Labouratory

Shop No 15, Ground Floor, Raghuraj Bhavan Gokhale Road South, Dadar west, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mody Arvind K

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My pulse is 84 since one month. Temperature is normal. What is the possible reason. I feel body pain.

PGDCC, MD(Chest), PG Dip.Clin.Cardiology
Pulmonologist, Ghaziabad
Thyroid function (tsh) and an ecg should be checked. Sometimes worry alone may be the cause. Pain sensations may be more in both of these conditions.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Causes And Treatment Of Heel Pain!

Physiotherapist, Guwahati
Causes And Treatment Of Heel Pain!

Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.

Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.

The symptoms of heel pain include:

  1. Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
  2. A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
  3. Inability to bend the heel
  4. Painful swelling
  5. Pain in the heel accompanied by fever

Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.

3499 people found this helpful

I am 47 years of age,I have attained menopause. As of now past 3-4 months I am having pain in both my legs (full) please help.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Delhi
Can be hot flushes and low vit D level in body. Do some investigation like vitD3 and vitB12 level and than consult me again.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years old boy and having pain in all over body, please let me know how to recover it.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
General Physician,
Find out rutcause of pain of body. Are you doing any hard work? or anything else. Take rest and go to your doctor.

I am female age 24 unmarried. everyday I feeling tiredness and body pain at night and in my periods heavy bleeding and severe stomach pain. Can you suggest remedy for this.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine cimicifuga 30 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 6 days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years old, I am suffering from severe body pains so please provide me remedy.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take one tablet of crocin 500mg sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4.If no relief,consult doctor
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering form trigeminal neuralgia from 2007. I have taken oxytol 150 -600 mg per day. In the year 2014 i gone through an operation. The pain is till there. Now i am taking zenretard 600mg + ziline150 per day. But the pain is till there. Can i get relief from this unbearable pain ?

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Please talk to me as to what operation was done. You may consider Lamotrigine or Baclofen. Can be considered. Contact me over phone for further discussion
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my age is 33 some time feel pain in left arm I saw Dr. and he gave me pain relief tab and tell do not use pillow in night but now i m also feeling pain.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Panchkula
Start doing exercises for cervical spondylosis. These will contribute for 50% in relief. Ypu can also opt for physiotherpy sessions. Proper Ayurvedic treatment taken within 1 year of apperrance of symptom will dimish the possibility of frequent repeated episodes añd further progression of the disease.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. Mere pati ko body me Garmi se 3 funsi ho gayi h. Or voh pak gayi h. Inhe asi funsi aksar hoti rahti h. Aap batao kya kare. Bahut pain ho raha h. Iska koi ilaaz h.

Homeopath, Noida
Namaste, haan in summer boils ka ilaz h, aap hypersulph 200 din mein 3 baar dijiye, funsi apne aap fat ke nikal jayegi. Aur agar ye boils hamesha hote rehte h toh iska homoeopathic medicine h jisse ye kabhi nahi honge. Aap wapas se baat kare.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, my whole body is very painful and it will yell you the best treatment and which I too cold, sometimes even in our head hurts.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I have pain in my head and some fever last two days and full body pain tel witch medicine can I take?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.cold sponging Sos 3.Drink plenty of water 4.Take rest 4.If no relief do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen and Dengue antigen(NS1) test, urine Re/Me after consulting doctor 5. consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.

MSC Human Development , Hypnotherapy , Special Educator , ms- counselling and physiotherapy, Applied psychology Hons
Psychologist, Faridabad
A busy working schedule not gives us time to think about ourself now a days. Just go for a walk regular starts some lite exercise first. You and your friends can do yoga also. Some breathing exercise with meditation gives you healthy mind and body. If you want to take any help from us you can contact us.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My left side body paining when I am in tension (Exp. Hand, leg, ear, eye) what should I do?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Sir please avoid stress, do exercise. And take homoeopathic treatment for precaution of serious problems.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever over 4 days and my whole body is paining and I feel coldness. What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
follow health advises given below: measure your temperature and tell me reading 1. Avoid exertion 2. Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days 3. Lot of fluids to be taken 4. Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. 4. Avoid wearing synthetic and tight cloths. Kindly go for CBC test and consult physician for further management and let me know what medicines you were taking and also tell me if you are having other symptoms like cough/ throat pain/ burning urine/ stomach pain so that we can confirm cause of fever.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain around the navel area and it's constant. Should I take any pain killer?

(MRCPSYCH-UK), MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Hyderabad
Consult a General Surgeon or a Physician or your family doctor, who will examine you and try to diagnose your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having severe body pains while sleeping. What is the solution for this? My age is 18.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do sleep in firm hard and even mattress do take balanced diet and hyderated do regular physical activity and breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time regularly best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling unwell frequently for last 7-8 months. Symptoms 1. Fever 2. Body ache 3. Head ache 4. Throat problem. Please advise.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You should take Belladona 200 thrice a day three drops in water at a time for one day. After that call back.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My full body pain and eyes pain and what rules of fever save life. Please advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 15 years old boy. My full body pains a lot. And I asked the doctor to advise something. He said to walk daily. I am doing that but it don't works. I am scared that I am suffering from diabetes because my father is suffering. But doctor negotiate for that. Please suggest something!

MD - Pathology
Pathologist, Noida
If you are scared that you have diabetes, then simply get your blood sugar levels - fasting (empty stomach for minimum 8 - 10 hours) and post prandial (sugar levels after 2 hours of eating food) along with hbaic levels (reflect your previous 3 months average glucose levels) done. From these tests you can determine whether you have diabetes or not.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed