Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mody Arvind KYour feedback matters!
I'm studying B. Tech. I'm getting headache since 2 years. I consulted many doctors but no result at all. I'm getting pain on forehead, nerves at cheeks and neck. I'm getting pain for 6-8 hours a day. My nose gets blocked and I have cold all times and I can't inhale. When I get up from sleep I'm getting severe headache and became lazy. I'm losing my memory power. Give me solution for my problem. Thank you sir/madam.
I am having body ache and shoulder pain due to gas, and also flatus not passing and coming upward through the mouth then I am feeling very weak, so what should I do.
I am shashi rekha aged 40. My problem is frequently I'm getting body pains. I use balm and tablets but I'm not getting complete relief. Please tel me. What is the solution.
Mujhe sardi, khasi, sir dard, badan dard, aankho me itching, gale me kharash hai aur jhukaam bhi he.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.
I have done sex with my girlfriend at last month from that day onwards day by day she is suffering from body pains and some blood also coming from vagina like menstrual cycle. Please advise.
Hello I'm 21 years old. I have all body pain from two days. I have note my body temperature and that was 99.5, 99.3,98.9, 97.3, 99.1 But my head and hands very warm and hot. I feel very weakness also. Hot breath. So what I do. I have reaction from paracetamol. Thanks.
I am suffering from right knee mild pain when walking especially climbing stairs visited doctor had xray and mri scan as per the report the following are the observations mild thickening of the proximal half of the medial collateral ligament discoid configuration of lateral meniscus with subtle grade II signalchanges involving the posterior horns of the lateral and medial menisci mild irregularity of the articular surface of the patella doctor advised me to take KONDRO-OD tablets for 5 months please suggest if anything I can do for improvement thank you sir
Hey doctor I am suffering from serious body pain. And eye pain from 9 days please help please reply fast.
I have a problem of thyroid, because of that my whole body is paining at all the time. So please tell me some solution of this problem?
I am doing running in the morning 1 hr daily for reduce weight. But now today 7th day I have a little pain in my leg so what should I do please tell me and also suggest me any tablet, cream syrup etc.
I am having body ache from few days. I even took paracetamol but it is not working. What should I do?
Hijama is the Arabic traditional medicine for wet cupping, where blood is drawn by vacuum from a small skin incision for therapeutic purposes. Hijama can be performed almost anywhere on the body, often at the site of an ache or pain in order to ease or alleviate it.