Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MithalYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have a little pain and a stretching sensation in my lower left ribcage. I have this problem from about 1 year. I used to exercise really hard at that time when this pain started. What can be the case? Thanks.
Feeling too tired in the early morning and frequent urination at night and too much pain in my whole legs. Please advise.
Hi finger in the right hand is swollen. Puss is forming in it. It's raining continuously. What. Should I do?
My daddy he is 50 year old and he has got sever pain in the joint of whole body and they get swelled do not allow any movements.
Sir, I want to say that my problem is when I doing some home work in bend position than my back bones is paining very much so I how to treat this?
Doctors I am having back pain from several days I cannot sit on chair for so long I cannot sit on the floor for so long. It hurts very bad like I cannot do things sitting. And it gets worse and and it hurts a lot more when I masturbate. The backpain is doubled when I masturbate.
Hey I'm male 21 years. I'm having severe back pain from past few years. I have server back pain when a sit for 5 min on the floor or chair. I have pain near the taps. I have the pain on either side of my spinal chord. Also I can't feel my leg after five minutes if I sit on the floor. Also I have pain on my toes from past 5years. A few years back ibhad a sports injury to my toes and had a hairline fracture. I can't even walk or run properly I have 178cm height and 96kg weight. Recently I took a X-ray f my toe and found that the hairline fracture is still present there. So what should I with these both thing hepl me as soon as possible.
I got this 2 fractures 1 month Back when I fell down, it was paining still, got plaster on second day of fracture, how many days it will pain? Will the pain remain forever. In future? I'm worried please reply.
I had a accident on 22nd of March and my left hand and right leg fractured and the plaster duration is over what exercise and precautions should we take.
I am suffering from back pain for the last six month. I regularly used pain killer but now pain killer don't give me relief from this pain. Please guide me.
I have a lot of pain in my shoulder after having a massive weight on that, what should be best medicine for that cure.
I am 34 year old and from past 4 months I am getting Gout attack every month and since my last gout attack the bulge ness occurred on my right leg toe is not going and it pains while walking its almost a month over. As prescribed my doctor I am taking Allopurinol 100mg daily along with homeopathy medicine 1. Causticum 30.2. Urtica urens q. But even this has not benefited in any manner. Is there any other medicine which can help to remove this Uric Acid deposition immediately.
My name is aran, I have a back pain problem and pain start every day when I woke up early my back are too much paining why this happened?
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.