Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mitali MoreYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 21 years old. Pichla year sir mja 2bottle khoon lia tha maina. M homyletic anaemia k patient bataka mja 2packed blood bootle hospital m chadiegai. M ya jaana chata hu sir dusra k khoon pa kya m jinda rahuga n mera legs m kaafi pain hota h sir. Kya kisi aur ka khoon lena sa koi thikat aati h sir future m. please sir tell me.
What is average size of male pennies? If it is small how can we increase the size which it can be satisfied a woman?
Im 19 and my growth is very less. Im ht of 5. I wnt to increase my height by natural ways. Suggest me any natural way to grow height Or a medicine for this..
I have too much weight and I cant do dieting. so what can I do to reduce my weight? kindly guide me what can I do other then diet.
I have been suffering from back pain, it's from left side my neck following to waist. I know it's because of hectic work schedule from 9 am to10 pm, even after taking break in-between of 2 hrs for post Lunch. Kindly suggest me the need full as I could not make it as neck pain (spondylitis) or back pain.
I am suffering from abdominal pain on left side since last 6 years. After multiple tests I was told by Dr. that it's chronic IBS. I am taking colospa and razo, however there's no relief. Please advise suitable remedy for the same.
I am 68 ,no bp or diabetic nor any major health problems. Due to ED not able to enjoy sex. what should i do?
I am a 46 yrs male and have diabetes since last 1 yr. What precautions should take. Please give guidelines.
Most effective solutions to grow hair
Hair fall is a common problem these days and quite distressing for those who have to face it. Here are some tips which if followed can help you have soft, long, and healthy hair.
1. Onion juice - A smelly but effective way, onion has sulphur which pumps the production of collagen tissues that assist regrowth of hair.
All you will need are two to four onions, grated with the juice squeezed out of the pulp. Use this juice to massage your scalp and leave it on for about an hour before you wash it with water and a mild shampoo. Using onion not only increases chances of re-growth of hair, but also gives a fabulous sheen to your existing sheen.
2. Potato juice - Potatoes are rich in vitamins a, b and c which are important for hair to be strong and healthy. All that you will need are 3-4 potatoes. Grate them and squeeze out the juice; massage this juice on your scalp for minimum of 15 minutes and rinse off with water.
If this makes your hair dry, you can instead make a potato mask with honey and eggs and use on your hair. This mask not only moisturises your hair, it also helps hair in growing faster.
3. Eggs - When hair falls, goes dry or gets brittle, know that it lacks protein. And one of the best sources of protein is egg. You can take a couple of eggs, mix them and apply the liquid on your scalp. This can be washed off after a hour. Alternatively, you can make an egg mask.
For the egg mask, you'll need a couple of eggs, honey and olive oil. Mix them week and apply it on your scalp, covering your hair too. Wash it off after about 15-20 minutes.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (acv) - ACV has numerous health benefits, one of them stimulating the hair follicles and helping them grow faster. It also cleanses the scalp and maintains ph balance in the hair. Add ACV into water and have a final rinse of your hair with this water, every time you shampoo.
5. Fenugreek - Fenugreek is a great remedy for hair fall. You will need to soak about 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 24 hours. Strain and use this water to rinse hair. Rinse with lukewarm water after 3 hours.
6. Ayurvedic herbs - Amla, Shikakai and Reetha are known to be beneficial for hair. They make the hair strong and long. Take 100 gms of each in 2 liters of water. Soak overnight. Boil the mixture in the morning, until it reduced to half. Cool it, mash the herbs while still inside the water and then strain it. Use this liquid to shampoo your hair.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have started menses at the age 11.5 and starting from it I am facing problem of irregularity. As I have taken treatment after taking medicine it is fine and when I stopped medicine it occurs again no periods come without medicine. Dont know what is the cause I have taken ultrasound but nothing find out.
I am suffering from hair fall problem I tried many oils but I can not satisfies how can it will be resolved please tell me.
From a long time I am suffering from a problem, I feel some sort of thing behind my left ear area, that is not pain for sure! I just feel awkward and has to rotate my neck left and right to feel good, with the rotation I have to blink my eye( or can say forcefully closing my eyes). This symptoms disappears sometimes. Can you please explain what I am suffering from?
Sir my age is 26 my Penis too short .I want to increase it .So its any possible treatment is there without surgery's. And while doing sex its insufficient for my girl friend.kindly help?
Never consult a spectacle shop (optometrist like titaneye, lenskart or any local spectacle shop) for your eye complaints. He is qualified and licensed to check eye power only which is just one of hundred causes of blurring of vision or headache
In case an optometrist prescribes any serious medication then most probably he or she is committing a crime.
Problem in vision can be due to problem in cornea, lens, refraction issues, retinal pathology or problem of nerves or eye muscles or glaucoma (eye pressure).
Your optometrist knows how to measure eye power officially and has a degree in optometry. The quality of his degree is questionable in the current commercialized field of healthcare.
You may have lost critical time and your vision by the time you actually visit a eye surgeon since your optometrist assured you that all is well or wrongly sold you a eyeglass when the disease is somewhere else.
Their advise is not legally valid as well unlike eye surgeon, so you cannot hold him responsible for wrong diagnosis as well.
Consult online/ book offline appointment/take second opinion at www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app.
Doctor has 34 yrs experience in eye care and experience of 50000 eye surgeries and has pioneered phaco surgery in undivided bihar in 1995 and was the second person to do the surgery in eastern india and central india.