Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Mitali JoshiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam My mother age is 62 she have diabetic from 20 year and one year before she have got stone in Pitt ki theli . But she also got kidney problems her creatine is 2.5 She is facing problem in stomach like constipation and loose motion Please provide solution according to age as well as what we should do for kidney problems? And we should go for operation for stone Please suggest.
I am male 56 years I am suspecting diabetic what are the precautions to be taken to keep in control I am a vegetarian do not smoke/drink what are the fruits I can consume?
I am 41 years, I checked my diabeties fasting 115mg/dl and p. P 160mg/dl, before 2 months I checked, diabeties was normal. What I will do. Please suggest.
Hello doctor. My mother is having nausea and vomiting problem and she is having headache in back side of her head and she has loss of appetite and anxiety. Her thyroid, TLC, sgot, CST, echocardiography all are normal then what it is it's cause?
Hello. i am 45 years old has diabetes from last 5 years. i have a burning sensation on tongue & often don' t find any test in eating. I don' t smoke, drink water in regular interval. Took many vitamins & med. But in vain. Please Suggest me.
I am 33 years old and suffering from diabetes and very lean and thin. How can I improve my health quickly and become fat.
During these Navratra's which of these food items are good for diabetes persons 1. Kittu flour 2. Singhara flour 3. Amaranth 4. Sabudana 5. Samar rice 6. SHAKARKANDI (sweet potatoes) 7. Quinoa 8. Jaggery 9. Any thing else which on can eat in fast leaving aside fruits. Please reply at your earliest.
1. I often get severe back pain, please advice what could be the reason? 2. What are the symptoms of Thyroid. Pls help?
My wife is have hypothyroidism. She is on 75 mg thyronorm. Her latest report shows t3 102.48, t 4 8.90 and tsh 2.92. One doctor says to continue the dosage at 75 mg and other doctor recommends to reduce it to 25 mg. She has also developed hypertension and is on olmat 20. What dosage of thyronorm she should take?
My mother age 58 years and she is diabetic (blood sugar fasting average is 190 to 220) and suffering from fatty liver grad ii with 35.8x32.9mm simple hepatic cyst. And other recently liver test are as follows 1) bilirubin total 0.2 mg/dl 2) sgot. 71 IU/L 3) sgpt. 61 IU/L 4) alkaline phosphatase. 78 lu/L Now I want to know what does it means? What medicine and doctors I may consult?
I am suffering from hypothyroidism from 3 years and gained about 30 kg weight so far? And I am taking 50 mg thyroxine medicine regular.please help me
I am thyroid patient so which type of diet lifestyle is good for me Dr. Please give me diet chart and please suggest me what to avoid.
Doctors believe that all women are born with a certain quantity of eggs as well as chances of conception. Also, all bodies are unique with individual strengths and weaknesses. Fertility tests can help in unravelling a number of issues as well as the health of your reproductive system as a whole. It is important to address various lifestyle issues in order to retain your fertility and ensure that you have a hassle free conception. Read on to know more about the ways in which you can preserve your fertility.
- Oral health: There are a number of medical studies that go as far as suggesting that the state of the woman’s oral health is a significant factor when it comes to the proper functioning of her reproductive system. Many women who have required treatment for infertility are said to have suffered from oral health problems like inflammation and gun disease. One needs to avoid these issues so as to have more reproductive success. So, it is important to brush and floss on a regular basis in order to have better oral and reproductive health.
- Food: When we are talking about oral health, how can food intake be too far behind? In order to maintain good oral health, it is important to take care of your eating habits. One should steer clear of excessive sugary food intake as well as junk food intake which end up harming the gums as well as the overall system of the patient. Also, you must avoid eating processed carbohydrates like white bread and white rice. It is also a good idea to get your proteins from plant sources rather than animal sources. Furthermore, it is also a good option to strike trans fat off the list and to pick unsaturated fats instead. This kind of a diet is known as low glycemic diet which keeps the sugar levels stable. This helps in boosting all body functions in general, including one’s fertility.
- Smoking: As per a number of medical studies, about 13 per cent of the infertility cases are linked with excessive smoking. Tobacco has an adverse effect on the state of your fertility, and it usually makes the eggs deteriorate at a much faster rate. It can also cause early miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, which is a dangerous condition where the egg gets lodged in the fallopian tube. Smoking can also bring about early menopause.
- Vitamin supplements: Many doctors suggest that once a woman has entered her child bearing years, it is important to start taking multivitamins as these contain folic acid. Folic acid is an important nutrient that helps in foetal growth and stimulates ovulation.