Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MitaliYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old female. My upper right wisdom tooth is infected. Next to it two molars are missing. Should I get a root canal or extraction of wisdom tooth. Pls advice.
Hi all I have problem with my teeth since my childhood, I can't lighten my teeth even after used of so many medicated pastes, and even after increased my brushing time also, so please give me a permanent suggestion/solution to my problem Thank you sir/mam.
My two teeth is crack so solve my problem And give a guide for dental solutions and reason for cracking and give me quotation for new teeth.
25 days back scaling was done and My dentist advised application of Zingisol. I am doing. But after 25 days, there seems little bleeding in mouth when I get up in morning. Kindly suggest.
One of my frnd used to take tobacco and his tooth became tobacco stain tooth with full of gum line on his teeth, he is still unmarried (two times rejected from girl for this reasons). He left the tobacco now but still remains the black/brown layer on his tooth even he brush twice daily. What is the best way to remove the tobacco stain n these black brown layer from the teeth? please suggest the best way sir madam.
My teeh are yellowish, why so, and in my lower jaw inner side get tartar like reddish deposition which were gets cleaned two times, I never use smoke or tabbacoo. Please suggest me.
Today I spitted blood from my mouth whill spitting and continued the same for 15 minutes and after that it stopped itself, I am not having gums or throat problem, what could b the reason behind it. Please note that I drink cold drink half an hour after taking neeri (urine cleaner) and after that problem started.
Actually from few years mouth smells bad even after brushing twice a day. It's very awkward some one says that your mouth has a bad smell. Please can you help me to get rid of this smell.
I am 25 year male having problem of bad breath when I speak. This problem is there for many years. I have seen some whitish bacteria kind thing in my tongue. So to control this I used to keep drinking water to suppress it else my tongue will dry soon and bad smell comes while speaking. Do not know how to prevent bad breath. I brush twice a day and I do not smoke.
I have cavity in my teeth. What should I do? I have done with route canal but the iz out back. Filling iz remaining but now a days its slightly pain in teeth.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.