Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MirpuryYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor iam naveen age 25 not control for owr self in masturbation in one week two or three days masturbate so any problems comes for me.
My name is yanu I have constipation problem I tried some medicine but didn't any relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
I have been sneezing the whole day. It's because of allergy of dust and cold. So how can I control it.
Husband's fever will not go down. My husband started to get a low grade fever last night (99.9). I told him to take some medicine before going to sleep, but he said he needed to sweat it out overnight. He woke up several times during the night and finally took some alive this morning when his temperature rose to 102.5 I made him an appointment with the doctor earlier. When he went, everything came back negative (flu, mono, strep, pneumonia, meningitis, etc.). The doctor even had an x-ray done to double check on the pneumonia. He said if my husband's temperature rises above 103, to call him immediately. Since the visit (when the temp. Was 101.8), it's dropped to 100.3, then back up to 101, and now it's at 101.6). The only other symptoms he has are headache, fatigue and diarrhea. He has been instructed to take 2-3 tablets of ibuprofen 2-3 times a day. I'm really worried about him. Anyone have any ideas? I hate to see him like this. He's whimpering in his sleep: o (Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Very few people are lucky enough to reap the benefits of a good metabolic system. Being overweight could be a serious problem as it complicates existing health problems and can even result in unusual diseases and disorders. Cribbing about increased body weight, low energy levels and a protruding paunch is too common a phenomenon to be ignored. People try out bizarre ways to deal with an excess of adipose tissues.
They, run, jog, cycle and diet. The numerous efforts made in losing weight go down the drain in most cases. The reason behind this is simple; you are not doing things the right way. Exercising in combination with a balanced diet is necessary to keep yourself fit and healthy. However, weight loss is not a silly affair without a rule book. One must keep to a set of norms to reduce weight effectively.
Valuable tips to lose those extra kilos: You may lose weight in whichever way you want, but doubt remains regarding the consistency of such reduction. Weight loss could be drastic, but things might revert to square one as soon as you slacken from a rigorous regimen. Try out tips that suit your subjective case and find yourself in good shape.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of a day: Being on an empty stomach for long stretches can result in bloating. In such a situation a person feels lethargic and tends to give up after least physical exertion. If you intend to retain your appetite for dinner by skipping breakfast you are slowly moving towards obesity. Have a heavy breakfast every single day.
- Stop being a couch potato: Sitting in front of the television set or computer screen for long hours can make you gain weight. Remind yourself to indulge in these activities in restriction.
- Have a high- fiber diet: A high fiber diet is good for digestive processes. It rids your body of excess gases and acids making you feel light. Such kind of food can be easily broken down to produce energy.
- Exercise regularly or at least thrice a week: Exercising is extremely important to keep the extra kilos in check. It also adds strength to your muscles. Exercising can improve a person's mental agility as well.
- Have four meals a day: Having small, but frequent meals throughout the day is the best possible way to maintain an optimal body weight. Through this practice the body is assured of regular food supply and hence won't store fat.