Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MirpuryYour feedback matters!
My friend is 17 years he have problem of liquid coming from penis any time he does not take alcohol or cigrate now what to do how to cure it any idea and his weight is 50 kg and height is 5.9 foot
Hi, I am girl 28 years old, and I worked in abroad and staying alone & I sexually excited for unknown reason if I do masturbation like boys any harm to me?
I have been suffering from fear and my heart beating fast before 12 year than I consult doctor and doctor write tab. C pharm s10 and equilibrium I take this and relief me kya ye tab. Me chor sakata hu.
I am a 14 years old boy and I am suffering of itching in all parts of the body. It started from an infection in the private parts. When consulted it is said that it is because of scabies worms. I took treatment but after one week an itching feeling is affected. IT is all over my body. No reds. Only small urticarias. Please help me.
Dear sir/ma'am, What is the best way of eating Almond in summer? Also it can surely helpful to increase energy and sperm rate. I am daily eat almond after soaking in water previous night and in morning I remove it skin then eat. Is that good. I am lost my sperm for doing masturbation from last many years. Now it times to come to regain my sperm. It is this helpful. Please tell me. Thanks in advance.
Hi I am mohammed aijaz from hyderabad know suffering huge back pain & head ache so please how can I relief that pains.
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.