Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Minu Pandey Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Minu Pandey ShahYour feedback matters!
My husband using a oil on his penis to do a sex, we are planning to get a pregnancy, oily penis will be OK to get pregnancy or we should do a sex with a clear penis?
My age is 25 years and I got married for 2 years still I do not have child now ,i going for medication and treatment from 1 year and I have the infertility issues like my fallopian tubes are blocked laparoscopic surgery had done last 8 months before but I did not get pregnant and my endometrium is thin but it reaches to 7 mm on my ovulation day .In this month I have gone for iui for one cycle for one time and pcod problem also their plss tell me that I have chances of pregnant.
Hello madam I am 29 female my first issue was abort after 3 months gap I'm conceive now I'm 4 months pregnant but my scanning report seems placenta is lo lying Is everything okay to my baby? Is placenta will move to top of the baby?
I have breast fibroadenoma since 3 yrs, I got surgery and took out two lumps from breast (right) but again within 1 years two lumps got sprouted. And I again visited doc so they told me to operate again but they doesn't take guarantee that it" ll not sprout up again, so in this case I told them is there any possible reason to uproot it but being only 28 years they disagreed to throw out the breast tissue and I am mum of one daughter. So, what to do doc please suggest me a suitable and fruitful advice?
Good after noon doctor. Myself Priya nd I am suffering from PCOD since 5 years. Earlier it comes in 2 months then after some months it comes after 3 months now It's taking 4-5 months Tell me some medicine Doctor. My last periods date was 6 April to 13th of April.
5 years back My wife got a pregnant and within 1 month we abort a child by a pills. So is it fine to have a baby without cleaning a womb or should we go for a doctor.
Doctor I have a 6 years old son. Now we are planning for 2nd baby. And in this 6 yrs, I done an abortion 3 years back. Now Recently 2 months back I faced a miscarriage. So now will I be able to plan for 2nd baby. My first child is from scissoring.
I and my gf had unprotected sex and used ipill she got periods 5 days late is there still any chance of getting pregnancy?
On a pain scale of 1 to 10, delivery pain is rated as 11. It is one of the most severe forms of pain, and for women, it is almost like a second birth after coming out from delivery. With more and more advancements, attempts are being made to ensure this discomfort is managed better and the woman has a more relaxed experience through the delivery.
It is important to identify a couple of factors when going into delivery say for example who will be there with you, where the delivery will happen, how to manage the mind and body, and if there is anything else required for a smooth delivery. Having open discussions with the doctor, close family and friends will help you prepare for it.
Read on to know some pointers.
- People around you: Be careful about who is around you during the crucial hours. On one hand, ensure you have your midwives, doctors and nurses around you, who are knowledgeable and know how to handle the situation, if there is a crisis. On the other hand, have only close relatives and family members who are loving and supportive.
- Read up on labor: With so much information available both online and offline, read up from reliable sources and know what to expect during labor. While there may be an information overload, the overall info should be good to go and keep you updated.
- Talk about it: Whether it is the anesthesia, the needles, the instruments, blood, or injections, talk about your fears. Whether it is the doctor or your close family member, talk out your fears and see them disappear.
- Be positive: Surround yourself with positive images, positive people and positive thoughts. Soothing music is another must-have in your surroundings.
- Be active and occupied: For many women, keeping themselves occupied does not give time to worry about the pain. Constantly being on the move and not being confined to the home also reduces chances of pain.
- Try yoga: With rhythmic breathing and mild yoga, there are higher chances that you will be better able to manage the labor pains. Talk to your doctor as to what you can safely do. The swaying, squatting, and bending required by yoga does a lot of good to your overall body. Women who do some form of exercise and yoga in particular have a higher chance of vaginal delivery and are able to manage pain better.
- Warm bathing/showers: A warm bath soothes the lower back and the abdomen and can help in speeding up labor, as it helps in contractions.
- Involve your partner: The gentle touches and stroking will reassure you and ensure you are better able to sail through delivery.
Happy delivery!! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
1. Cuts Risk of Cancer
2. Protect against skin disorder
3. Increases metabolism
4. Stay Young
5. Control Blood Pressure / Cholesterol
6. Tea is naturally rich in antioxidant & hence helps to reduce the harmful effect of stress, Pollution, smoking, etc.
7. Preventing damage to healthy cell and tissue
8. Good for Brain power , Lungs , Liver , Bad Breath , Immunity & Bone